ragerunner98s 92 Eddie build thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ragerunner98s 92 Eddie build thread

ragerunner98

Reaction score
City, State
Mission Viejo california
Year, Model & Trim Level
???? 98 died n 92 is g
so im going to post my build thread so yeah 2nd expo lets hope this one doesnt break and through me into a tree..... :) so yeah this is wat i ordered so far :
SuperRunner radius arms
American Racing 15x7 rims
33x12.50R15 Goodyear MT/Rs (2)
33x12.50R15 BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO (race editions,2)
Skyjacker hydro shocks(front)
Procomp ES3000 shocks(rear)
BTF Fabrication Cut and Turned beams
Eibach 5.5 Camburg race coils
Custom rear plate bumper
G2 4.10 gearing (8.8)
F-O-A 2.0 bumpstops

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why did you go with 2 different tires? And if you're building this as a desert truck, you should look into some valvable shocks like Fox, King, Bilstein 7100s, etc. What's your plan for the rear? And lets see some pics of your 98!

And are you going to regear the front too?

Sounds like a 2wd

Boy, you hit the ground running ordering parts lol.

Forget the 98 (that died, sorry to hear it) I want to see pics of the 92!

actually its 4wd but im removing the 4wd so yeah and mounty dude the 98 broke an upper arm in a canyon on a rebound and it rolled the pics are on facebook but ill be putting them up soon before and after the crash

so picked up the parts friday and painted them a sexy neo green to match my buddies 14 truck
ill post pics asap
when i figure out how to

Is your buddy Michael Fox? 1420?

92%20explorer

ryan greene 1411 well it was its now 111 its a trophy prerunner yeah:)

logan my number is 9496331330 and im putting the beams on this weekend you should come over and supervise but um its almost done with paint

so i keep forgeting to post pics the front end is done almost some minor caster adjustments and she will be complete ....for now um but the torque converter blew up and shot up the overdrive so its 1200 bucks to fix the tranny and yeah but hopefully will have it ready for the trail first thing next week
and the pics are posted on photobucket if you really wanna see them

Back