• Register Today It's free!

RainX Latitude wiper blades

NoogaX

Reaction score
City, State
Chattanooga, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD Limited
Installed a pair last weekend and what a great product! No streaking and a very clean wipe on the windshield:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

They are a little higher than the regular blades ($17.95 each) but they are a blade and holder - no refill. Only place I could find them here was at Pep Boys.

Just so all will know, we had a goat floater this week (almost 2" in 30 minutes) during my morning commute and they worked great while I was running about 60MPH+.

Hope this helps.

NoogaX

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just an FYI, I used the rainX washer fluid and the cheap blades and they work great as well. Just a thought before you spend that kind of money again.

Aquapel glass treatment. Amazing stuff, lasts much longer then RainX.

It works great though.

Never had much luck with RainX fluid and the old style blades so thats why I switched. Also the cheap blades just didn't last that long (3-4 months), we'll see how many months I can get out of these. Have not heard of Aquapel.

Oh well some times you just get the itch to try the new stuff!!:D

i used the rain-x treatment on my window, and than the treated wipers too,,
but it seemed as thought they left a film on the window, and it made it hard to see in direct headlight contact as in passing on the road , but only when it was cold out,,
It was okay when it was warm, but in the cold it took a second to go away ,
One upside was that ice didn't seem to stick as bad when the window needed to be scraped in the morning,, even when it was -40,,

Back