Rausch Creek May 3

Rusty

Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Xlt and 97 Sport
Well I am just throwing this out there for anyone interested:

I am planning on being in PA for this weekend in May and i have talked to a few of my friends back home and they want to make a run to RC for the day. I will only be available to do it on Saturday but anyone who wants to go the whole or part of the weekend feel free.

This is just to let anyone know who is interested in going. I would love to meet up with some of you. I have never been to a run since i have been a member so i thought i would try and throw it out there.

If you want to go on a different weekend i can't go .. i will only be down there this weekend so sorry.

Here's the plan:
I will be going .. not in my ex though i dont think. I will be sporting my Cherokee on 31's .. hopefully itl be locked by then and i can beat the snot out of it!
my friend Jared will be going- Cherokee on 33's
My cousin Curtis- Cherokee on 35's(Last time he went he messed his engine up in frog Hole!? :eek:)

We have only been there 2 or 3 times so we know some of the trails. We aren't too keen on like the crazy your probably gonna die stuff :roll: but 2 out of 3 vehicles will be trailered so no biggie:thumbsup:.

Going:
Off_Road_Rusty
Jared
Curtis
Spas
Exploderboy
sn0border88 and friend
davesexplorer
surrealNJ
V8BoatBuilder and girl
924dr4x4
Izwack
AKing7765
iggy1718
Blee1099

Maybe:
HUA99XLT
PMI
x92Exploder

We are pretty much definite so if you want to go let me know and i will update the info here to let everyone know who's going.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any interest.. i know its kind of early but just wanted this to be visible!

I would like to go. My Explorer is all stock still but from what I've seen of their site there are some mild trails I could handle. Or if you'ins didn't mind maybe I could ride with somebody to experience some harder trails. All of the trails I've been on have been pretty tame. :(

we could figure something out.. my cousin took his all stock cherokee last time i went and he did some stuff.. i woud probably reccommend taking off the steps if you do take the ex. We ended up parking my cousins cherokee for the harder trails...

:popcorn:

Not saying I can or can't just yet, but I would certainly like to try- even if it's just for a day.

I'm a maybe as well. I think that's finals week for me.

awesome.. still some time left to decide.. no rush..
Finals week... Blah! i remember those days!

I forget what week my fiance planned our vacation, if its not that weekend, I'd like to go.

Bump

Just trying to keep this visible! Let me know if you wanna go i got a call from another friend who decided to go. 94 wrangler 6" or so lift and 35's
Should be fun!

Ok...I'm Officially interested.. :)

I'm thinking of either camping or getting a motel room, and wheeling Both Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th. I'll be on 33s, no lockers, any comparable rigs want to do a 2-day run?

John .. that would be awesome if you coud make it!

V8 that sounds good.. i just can't do both days.. any body else chime in and maybe set something up!

bumpity- just trying to keep it visible:thumbsup:

im interested,but im all stock,but hey im up for anything,hopefully by then ill have my snorkel and some 31" and possibly a lift

bizzump..TTT

Depends upon my Daughter's softball schedule...

Finals end May 2nd for me, I couldn't picture anything better than off roading to celebrate the summer. I'll go with a 95% I'm in:thumbsup:

I am also a maybe -- finals and all.

I dont have an Explorer to run with so if I do show up, some1 save a seat! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im a maybe, either with my b2 or explorer

Back