rausch creek december | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

rausch creek december

I have escuela finals around that time too but I should be able to make it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

unfortunatly I will be at Mt. Snow VT that weekend, and hopefully the following week (weeks, month, forever)

Ill be game for a run earlier, or we can just wait for our newyears run. However, if that is the case I want to get the new front suspension on a shakedown run before that.

u should be fine. i think were just goin to get a hotel im thinkin its gonna be cold up there.

Update We Need A Head Count And Need To Know If U Need To Meet Or Need Directions Let Me No Asap Thanks, Kingy

im coming but only one day,either saturday or sunday,i will know for sure which day next week,and i need directions i wont have my 31x10.5x15's by then so im just goin with my 30x9.50's mt tires

Sounds Great Go To The Rausch Creek Website Any Questions Message And Let Me No, Peace Kingy

any updates??

I'm aiming to attend at least a day.
I just hope its not wet and drizzling.

Yeah...mud tends to fly farther and stick better when its wet... Definitely don't want that stuff on that pretty blue ex of yours.... Get a new taillight yet?

Dan

Nopers. I dont really care about the tail lights. The vehicle doesn't see street anymore so the light is okay busted and half ripped off.

Attaboy. :D

mud doesn't bother me.. :cool:
DSC00201.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

I prefer the mud over rocks myself...

Dan

any updates

Weather looks sunny for the 15th-ish so so I'm aiming for it . The Explorer is back in the garage ready for a bit of steering surgery, so if everything goes well, I should be there.

Okay sorry guys but my brother just forwarded me his itinerary for the holidays and sorry but I will not be able to make the RC weekend. :( Sorry!

I'm working saturday and will be going out with a group of guys to play paintball on sunday. I am still in the process of doing some mods to my truck as well to increase clearance under the springs.

Dan

ok so anyone still going? kingy?
if there is not going to be a descent turn out I catch justify driving 4 hours home from syracuse just to drive another 4 to creek

anybody?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We are not able to go this weekend.

Back