Redline Tuning Hood Quicklift for 2nd Gen-Now Available! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Redline Tuning Hood Quicklift for 2nd Gen-Now Available!

Thanks Brad, those are high on my list for my truck. I'll get them this month then.

Don, I'm now about 1.5 years into mine now and they continue to work as advertised and keep the hood up with authority unlike OEM and OEM equivalents do. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's great. I've had the F150 hood pieces I wanted since Summer, to hopefully get a hood built with mine. I'd like to have those lifts when I do get the hood painted. That might again be Spring, but I'll get it done. I'm looking for something like this below.

Attachments

• CobraF1Hood001.jpg
    CobraF1Hood001.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 195
  • troll03-1.jpg
    troll03-1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 194

Don Love that Hood!!! Someone making those??

I have a hood in three pieces similar to the gray F150 hood there, just the top skin. The gold one is from Troll's truck, they were making those a while ago. It was about $695 I think. I like the openings of the F150 hood better, it's out there in about three versions, called Cobra F1 or something similar. I'm hoping my friend can graft them in something like those look.

Back