Request to join the rollover posse! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Request to join the rollover posse!

I hate posting in this forum... it always means I did something really stupid, resulting in damage to one of my babies :p: This time is no exception, unfortunately.

DSCN1635_Small_.jpg

DSCN1647_Small_.jpg

DSCN1659_Small_.jpg

DSCN1660_Small_.jpg

DSCN1670_Small_.jpg

Here, enjoy the video while you're at it :p:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2024554434

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, it happened right around the time that you joined here by the looks of things. It was either June or July 2003 when it happened.

:eek: Man, I'm SO glad mine wasn't anything like that...! :eek:

Although I've taken a few corners too fast in Morgan and wondered if I'll end up that way :rolleyes:

BTW, I didn't get the chance to wheel Morgan with the new axleshafts before the great flip... since then I've noticed how much more squirrelly he is and I REALLY don't like it :mad: I took off the spacer/adapters, so I lost 5" of track width in the rear AND I put in 2" lift blocks, so I'm pretty sure that's the cause of excessive swaying. That, and the fawking thing IS STILL LEANING TO THE LEFT!! I may be looking into a full width 8.8 here soon :p:

cough "shoulda done that to start with" cough

Back