Return from Main Divide Rd.... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Main Divide Rd....

I have an idal issue and I think I need to go through and cleen all the sensors in the intake because I think I got too much dust from being last in the bunch lol.

I need to make a run to amco and see what they will charge me to fix the leak on the goblin :( I need this thing fixed as son as posible so I can think of making it to pismo.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

tranny is a definate for pismo...getting the front shocks wouldn't hurt either..and it's not dusty in pismo, but the sand gets everywhere inside and out, lol ;)

a few more pics...:D

ezeedee...
maindvdrd071507025bia3.jpg

black goblin...
maindvdrd071507026bfw7.jpg

and i never seen a bike with training wheels before...taken at hell's kitchen..:D
maindvdrd071507028bmp9.jpg

Also notice it has a handicap plate on it too....hmmmmm
and i saw a similar bike w/training wheels on it up in Idaho last week too.

ezeedee just put a body lift on it and some 31's and momma won't notice the difference :D

and a couple landscape shots...

welcome to earthquake country...:)
maindvdrd071507001bmx5.jpg

And the forbidden rock to climb, fenced off...;)
maindvdrd071507003bwm6.jpg

and one of the towers, thats it for pics, lol...:D
maindvdrd071507014byn9.jpg

I found a place that will fix the trans for in between fifty and sixy bucks if I take out the trans my self. They will even come and pick up the trans for me.:D

I like this place hehe. Well I guess I am gonna have to do it because I deff want to go to pismo as long as I can get the gas money.:rolleyes:

that sounds like a killer deal....:D

that sounds like a killer deal....:D

I thought it was a good deal too. Now I just have to get the money and then remove the trans so they can come pick it up. :confused: I am not looking forward to that.all though it only takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours to do so. I just wish I had a couple extra hands to do so.;) :D

I did notice that I lost the platform that the air box bolted too on the trail:eek: lol.

lol, it sounds like it's time for your buddy whose truck you worked on to come over...and maybe ezeedee could lend a hand to get some knowledge...and maybe you can fix his buddy's clutch to make some funds...;)

and the trail carnage tally keeps climbing...:scratch:

lol, it sounds like it's time for your buddy whose truck you worked on to come over...and maybe ezeedee could lend a hand to get some knowledge...and maybe you can fix his buddy's clutch to make some funds...;)

and the trail carnage tally keeps climbing...:scratch:

LOL....Yeah the tally will keep climbing lol. I don't know about his clutch I would have to check it out. I would ask ezeedee but I don't think he wants to help.

Oh ezeedee didn't I tell you it was the alternator :p: lol.

I have someone that is supposed to come over so I can change the timing belt and the man. trans. fluid and some other thing on his civic so I can make a lil money.

Dang, been to busy haven't checked the forums and missed it.

Looked like a fun time.

we'll be going again some time and you can still make pismo in august...:D

we'll be going again some time and you can still make pismo in august...:D

Not into the sand thing but I'll keep my eyes open for something else.

they are doing a cleghorn run july 28 and truckhaven in october...;)

i replaced my alternator and its still not charging. im hoping new wires will fix the problem.

and today, i found out that my moms boyfriend was trying to jump it for me and he had the wires backwards :fire: so i think thats why my interior lights/radio dont work. hopefully i have some fuses somewhere that did their job. cant really check em right now though, my friend (with the heep) has my fluke right now. haha. ive just been driving it around on the battery. i just trickle charge it at night.

i'm thinking your mom needs a smarter boyfriend :scratch:
i sure hope he didn't fry some really important stuff for you especially since you already have shorts in your cables...at least you will be able to swap your alt for free...

Back