Return from the Mojave Desert Trail 2010 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from the Mojave Desert Trail 2010

...Here's a few more...:D

desert_2010_064.jpg

desert_2010_065.jpg

desert_2010_062.jpg

desert_2010_039.jpg

desert_2010_034.jpg

...and the Film Crew that was being chauffeured around by the Ranger in the US Government Tahoe...Talk about a small World, they are from Anaheim Hills...I'm not sure if we were on cam wheeling but we did run across them filming again out by the twist section...
desert_2010_054.jpg

...And there was a large group of 50+ horse back riders doing the trek from the opposite direction...
desert_2010_036.jpg

desert_2010_037.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Great videos guys...:biggthump

Didja see what is in the related videos sidebar on youtube?

"SVT Raptors Run The Mojave Road "

...Nice find Inh...:biggthump

...I'll have to watch it later and see if we are in it...We passed them and the jeep guys like 3 times but nobody drove by when we set up camp...:dunno:

Wow cool pics! Sorry I had to leave early, had a great time during the short time though. I don't have to many cool pics like you guys.

I had a tire go flat on me while waiting for the kids to get out of school.

...It was great to finally meet up with you and your X...:salute:

...We can send you copies of the pics if you wish...What was the reason for the flat??..Gash, cut, cactus, thumb tack???

...Did I miss the videos of Brian going thru the water and Ritsui racing down the wash??

I got "SCREWED" not sure where I picked it up at.

...Did I miss the videos of Brian going thru the water and Ritsui racing down the wash??

What about the ones of that Ted guy showing off lol:D;)

...The day I left I changed my timing belt and did repairs to the previous owners repairs..:rolleyes:...I left town at 8:30 that night and got into Needles about 12:30 am so I was all mellow this trip, not even as much as a poser pic...:(

...:shifty_ey ...Harley did take over the wheel at the end and got a little racey though...:burnout:

...Are these posted yet??..:popcorn:

..Btw...:shifty_ey ...I heard there is someone planning a Mojave Desert Trail/Death Vally trip for around March...:D

Where did you go outside of Kingman, AZ?

There is a trip being planned for October 1-3 by a group on Dezert Rangers. I know our truckhaven trip is in october too, but just throwing those dates out there, i might be going.

The end of March...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Lol, you know somethings up when you here Brian's ominous laugh...:D

Back