Return From Uwharrie | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return From Uwharrie

Looks like u guys had a blast, sucks i couldnt make it. Maybe if i get some time off work i can finish my junk :D . So is everyone coming to windrock next :D . Nice pics too, never hurts to lift a tire every once and a while.

By the way chad nice D30 :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey John, i meant to ask you, where did you get your diff guard for the rear?

google for Purple Cranium.

that video is wonderful! i want to see the rest of it!

john, you got that video up yet? I know chad hosted that space for it.

Started on my window project today :D
Just have to get the measurements, which reminds me, how would I go about measuring the rounded corners? I am going to have them cut before they are sent to me, and I don't know how I would let them know the curvature of the corner. This is where I am..

If its a local company i would take them a carboard template, if its a comapny out of state i would mail them a carboard template. No way for them to get it wrong then.

on the video my computer is being a cheese di#k about it for some reason. i went an got some vhs tapes so pm your addresses and i'll try (no promises i am back to work now) to get them mail out today. and caleb i'll mail you the camping plate the same time

zhanx said:
and caleb i'll mail you the camping plate the same time

OH YEAH, I forgot about that thing, entirely :D

Do we need to send any money or anything for the tapes?
troy mccrary
252 clear view lane
boone, nc 28607

nope, i got it it was fun, i'll do it this one time.. next time it costs. i am like a drug dealer

ok thanks man!!

you get my PM john? w/ my address?

next time we go to Mountain City, TN

im researching some camping options etc at Crackers Neck, watch for a new post.

ohh lala... shes up and goin now! runnin good~! gettin ready for mountain city

ok i've been lazy but good news ALL the TAPE Copies are DONE now jusst need to get over and mail them out on monday

Caleb we need to go back to URE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I would like to go back, not sure I am quite ready to experience ^that^ again :p

Back