Return from yet another Big Bear snow run | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from yet another Big Bear snow run

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...i was bored this morning and work has been a little slow so...i wanted to look at all the snow on big bear so i told my guys to cut me a window...:D

...j/k, this is now my new view from in front of my shop...;)

explorerbigbear051mb6.jpg

explorerbigbear052xf3.jpg

explorerbigbear053on1.jpg

You definitely got some great shots...:thumbsup:

I'm really impressed with that camera, the overall color, and clarity is awesome...

DCFC0167.jpg

...i love pics of big rocks...:D

Looks like a great time guys. I'd really like to make one of these with you.

Ted, that is amazing. Is this where my van was parked that morning?

Attachments

• ted_shop.jpg
    ted_shop.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 195

...yes, actually, were the guy is sweeping...:D

...the earth has been shaking during this so they just increased our rent a little over 200 a month...i think now it's for the view ...:scratch:

...hey ritsui, how ya doin up there...need any supplies yet...:scratch:

Harley can lead the dog sled team:D

Tell em to send a Snowcat down 3N16 :p:

Actually, it really isn't bad at this elevation yet. It has been "warm" (slightly above freezing) since late Saturday and a lot of the snow below 6,000 feet or so got washed away.

We had 5" or so of wet snow last night, so now we're just waiting for the temperature to drop and turn everything to ice :roll:.

...i'm glad it's not as bad as could be but it's still pouring down here...

...i don't know whats up down here but one of those fire helicopters almost landed by me on the 55 fwy...:eek: ...i wonder if we are having slides by me as there has been a bunch of sirens too and i think they are related...:confused:

More fresh powder to play in :D

Does this mean I need to make Harley a Snow Parka?? :p: :eek: lol

...roflmao, she does kinda ok in the snow...since we got home from this adventure though, and since it's been doing nothing but raining, she has set up house in all my big blankees ...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here a couple of videos i took from this trip......

First one was Boomer making it through the snow after a couple of tries only to get stuck again ;)

Second one was me with the camera perch on the dash filming as we were driving along the trail.....

Back