• Register Today It's free!

Rock crawling competition

B2Dude

Reaction score
City, State
Chico State
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 XLT
Section525 told me this would be the best spot for these pics, and hopefully it will liven up this B2 section here.

I entered my first amature rock crawling competition yesterday. It was put on by a new club from out area, and they had no idea what to expect or plan for. There were way more people than they imagined i think. And there classes were screwed up. I was running against guys with 44s and front and rear lockers, the course was kinda rough when it got to be my turn. If i had gone first, i wouldn't have had any problems, but i got stuck on a huge rock, that i jsut couldn't get my hind-end up. If i had a front locker i wouldn't have had a problem.

but i still did way better than i, and most people expected.

Pics:

I got hung up right in the last pics and timed out :( But i am on the lookout for the next local event, Team Green will be there to Get-r-done, for sure.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What? No pics of my rig at the competition?!?

Stand by...

...and where's the vids? :cool:

My truck didn't make it as far as the BII.

Attachments

• CIMG5878.jpg
    CIMG5878.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 780

...and where's the vids? :cool:

O yeah, i almost forgot. :rolleyes: the only ones y'all got of me were me driving with my Blinker on, on the way there, and me getting winched off after i timed out. :(

Smashing pics :D

what does that Bronco II shirt say???

Friggin sweet effort BTW
Thats a rock garden competition not a rock crawl competition :)

Where was this held any more info on the event?

And thanks for sharing the pics!

Back