Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
I posted this in the Other Ford Vehicles but I don't think that anyone looks there so I am just showing it here where the sport truck crowd is.

I took these pics at my local Ford Club www.stlstallions.com. Looks pretty good IMO. But all I know is when he was driving by at about 30mph he hit the gas and just lit up the rear and laid a patch of rubber 120' long.

Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man, that is beautiful, what are the specs on it? Wonder what is different between that and the lighting? That is nice!

Happy trails!!

I didn't know there was a such thing as a Saleen F-150. Sweet truck though!! I'd like to see some specs too.

I really like the hood!

Um... definately looks cool... my question is... is it a true saleen, or did he make it a "saleen"? My guess is he's made it, cause I've never in my life seen a saleen f-150... either way, it does look cool
Pete

Neat, I wonder how it matches up to the BOSS F150. :D

Can't forget the "Shelby F150 G.T. 500 Mach 1 Fastback"
Now that is a sweet truck!

... i dont know, i just saw a John Moss Chevy RS/SS Z28 Ram Air WS6 truck that had ZO6 badges on it the other day...lol. i think he "made" that truck a Saleen. it is definatly cool.:)

You guys are all 1/2 correct. Saleen has never made a run of Saleen f-150's. However, this one was made built by Saleen with this guy. The truck has all the proper badging, Plaques, and is even signed by Steve Saleen. Steve is also signed on as one of the builders. The parts were all crafted by Saleen. I will take some more pics next weekend at the World Ford Challange @ Gateway International Raceway, here in St. Louis. :bounce: I can't wait. Saleen should be there as well the SVT builders, Rousch, Kenny Brown, ect. and a lot of FoMoCo people. :bounce:

And the Ford Auto's will be off the Heezy Ficheezy!:D (I crack me up!):D

i would guess its got the Saleen twin screw charger made by Autorotor? man, those things are just plain awesome. would definatley be a Lightning-eater.

How awesome would that be to see the 2 in a drag race and a burn out!!??

Happy trails!!

again, probably doesnt belong on this thread but, has anyone heard about the new Dodge ram SRT-10? I cant wait for that thing to hit the dealers so I can go drive it!!

Saleen should be there as well the SVT builders, Rousch, Kenny Brown, ect. and a lot of FoMoCo people.

...IF SALEEN IS GOING TO BE THERE, WHY DON'T YOU "BEND THEIR EAR" ABOUT ALL OF US "X" FOLKS WHO STILL WANT "SALEEN" PARTS FOR THEIR TRUCKS!!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

LATE,
JOHNNY V.

Johnny V you are singing my tune. I will be doing that. Also with my buddie in the club that owns the Saleen f-150 to go with me to talk to them and see if we can get some real answers.;)

Originally posted by 93BLUEXLT
again, probably doesnt belong on this thread but, has anyone heard about the new Dodge ram SRT-10? I cant wait for that thing to hit the dealers so I can go drive it!!

Hear of it... and it'll be kickin the all sport trucks off the lots. That is going to be one fast truck. I was lookin at some of the F-150 boards, where the lightning guys are so ****y, they're blabing that the truck is gonna be slow, handle bad etc.... when in reality, that truck is going to be the fastest production truck
Pete

I love ford always have always will, but the Dodge is going to smack the ford around like a red head step child (sorry you guys).

Happy trails!!

The one I am waiting on will be the next Gen Lightning. Rumor around Ford is they are waiting for Dodge to release this beast and see just what the thing will do, because they are toying with the notion of dropping the new GT-40 engine in a Lightning.

If they do.... Dodge will have to keep adding more cylinders...

the srt 10 looks very sweet, by the way anyone see the lightening on that link, looks good except for the spoiler... anyways just my opinion

Originally posted by Black Magic
Johnny V you are singing my tune. I will be doing that. Also with my buddie in the club that owns the Saleen f-150 to go with me to talk to them and see if we can get some real answers.;)
yes, please, please, PLEASE DO SO. i want some Saleen stuff, but i got my X like 1 year ago and now its too late. i wonder why they stopped with the X stuff, now should be the time to sell it. retail value is lower than ever, and more X's are becoming affordable alternatives to the "younger" sport truck community (i.e.-the ones who want this kind of stuff.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

james t I have heard that they were just tired of dealing with everyone that was buging them about Well will it fit my 95, or do I need the rear glass struts with the Wing. Stuff like that. :frustrate They just sound lazy.

Back