scangauge 2 questions | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

scangauge 2 questions

i think it has a small circular hole at least that's what I can tell from the picture if its like that then i can cut a circular hole in my hood so there is still ventalation, i dont do much offroading and when i will or ever do wont be that intense that water will go over my hood, id say im a p****y when it comes to offroading i dont want to casue serious damage for having a little fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seen your truck drivining on the LIE yestarday fedy, good workk. It was by nicolas road around 5:30 i was like no way i know that truck lol

Seen your truck drivining on the LIE yestarday fedy, good workk. It was by nicolas road around 5:30 i was like no way i know that truck lol

hahah thats so funny casue as i was passing you i looked in my rearview and saw the explorer badges across the hood and could of sworn i seen that pic around here some time. i rarely see anyone on this forum driving around

i said the same exact thing.. i was actually looking for the red caps almost made me second guess myself when u didnt have them on! lol

Back