se mich get togethers

udmsvt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Limited 5.0 AWD
ok, i have been talking to a few other se michigan members about getting together...and not for a run...basically just to check out each other's rigs and eat...this way, the streeters can join in.

so far, me and timmy from taylor have discussed hooters in taylor...anybody interested? or better ideas? still havent set a date yet.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yupp, just let us know.

taylor is a bit of a trip for me especially with my work schedule. Something would be nice though

it doesn't *have* to be in taylor...

Hooters in Roseville works nice ;)

Yea, right off of 14 mile and Gratiot. That could work out, there was one before that I couldn't make. Maybe we could get another one going...

It's about 35-40min from Taylor

Yup..i made that one. There was another guy from Rochester that I'm sure would prob come too.

Roseville is about 35 min. from me, depending on the construction on 94. Depending on the date you guys pick, I would be in. I'm booked through the end of July, so it would have to be August or September for me to be able to make it.

Bryan

Well..hows Aug 2nd looking for people?? A lunchtime Saturday Hooters meet??

That should work for me.

I dont know if you guys are on the Midwest-xplorers site, but if not....JOIN. I will be posting this there as well once the date is set.

I did join there a while ago, but I don't think I have ever posted over there. Last time I looked, it was like a ghost town. But I'll have to check it out again.

it is mainly for organizing things such as meet and greets and runs so that we can get a group of people together locally with the same intrests for runs and such. We dont use it much for everday BSing.

Wont be able to make the 2nd, and The east side of the state is a lil far for me to drive for lunch...

if i cant hit the dunes, i will be at hooters. see, i am still awaiting whether or not i can go...if i can, i only have 1 fun payday between now and then so all my $$ has to go for the trip. if i cant go, then i have cash to spare.

roseville is a little far, but hey...i drove to howell 3 times a week so its no biggie. i'd prefer later in the month, if poss.

*thinking cap*....hmm.......i do have a birthday coming up.

i can make it the 2nd.... anytime is fine for me!! im a graduated kid with nothing better to do besides work , until i start school in september.

Well, whatever you guys want. I wont be able to do it the 16-17th its my sons b-day.

If it is in taylor I just might be able to make it :cool:

.....if greektown were only safer......

i know i could make the 27th, but thats in the middle of the week. for me, it kinda all depends on if i go to the dunes. in either case, i could make the weekend of the 22nd, say sat the 23rd..and could meet anywhere within about 75 miles of my house.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by udmsvt
.....if greektown were only safer......

Huh? Downtown Detroit is safe. It's the outskirts you have to worry about.

Back