• Register Today It's free!

seat covers that fit well?

tenacioush

Reaction score
City, State
corpus christi texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 E.B. 4.6L 4x2
I've had my '06 for 83000 miles now and the seats are starting to show it. Anyone know of good seat covers for a decent price? Especially if they match the khaki leather.

Thanks in advance,
TH

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in the same boat as you.. I have the same interior and I want to get a nice set of covers. Who ever finds nice ones first.. post them up

You have side airbags in your seats. If you pull covers over them you could get problems in case of accident.

there are some covers that are side airbag friendly. They have a label just like the seats do that reads AIRBAG.

Did anyone ever find seat covers that will work with the airbag? I have looked before but have never seen any.

I got the CalTrend neoprene seat covers from Autoanything for my 08 Explorer with side airbags. They are not cheap but I had a 15% coupon and a gift card. The color is not like a perfect match but they look pretty nice and fit great.

I found on my last Town car that is was cheaper to have a local shop reupholster the front seats and it looked like original....I had him use leather but vinyl would have been cheaper

wet okole are the best, and they are made in my state too...Hawaii

can anyone guess what okole translate to english?

I got the CalTrend neoprene seat covers from Autoanything for my 08 Explorer with side airbags. They are not cheap but I had a 15% coupon and a gift card. The color is not like a perfect match but they look pretty nice and fit great.

Do you mind posting pictures of how your Explorer looks with the seat covers?

Joe

Do you mind posting pictures of how your Explorer looks with the seat covers?

Joe

Sorry for the late reply... Let me know if the pic doesn't show
2012-01-25110750.jpg

Did you get them for the back, too, or just the front seats? Please post a pic of the back if you got those as well. Thanks!

I am thinking of just buying the factory seat covers and re-doing it, the seat covers from ford are about 1128.74 for 2009-10 models which I am looking to get for my vehicle w/headrest it is 1470.70

Did you get them for the back, too, or just the front seats? Please post a pic of the back if you got those as well. Thanks!

Just the front, sorry.

wet okole are the best, and they are made in my state too...Hawaii

can anyone guess what okole translate to english?

That would be "butt" as in Wet Butt!!

Shaka Brah!

719-shaka-hang-loose-main0.jpg

Not sure if you ever ended up getting covers or not but thought I'd chime in. I just ordered a set for my truck after tons of looking. I ended up ordering mine from a company called designcovers.com. Their prices were amazing, they custom make them with whatever colors you choose, and in whichever material they offer. The covers I ordered for my 2000 came with provisions for the airbags and power seat controls, plus one thing I really liked, the map pockets. They're not generic covers, they're actually made for your truck. I dealt with John and he answered every question I could possibly think of. I should receive mine in a few days, and once I do I'll let you know how they fit and how the quality is. Mine cost me under $100.00 for the fronts, shipping to Canada included.

Sorry for the late reply... Let me know if the pic doesn't show
2012-01-25110750.jpg

Whats next to your power outlet? mine just has the outlet your looks as if some type of compartment

Whats next to your power outlet? mine just has the outlet your looks as if some type of compartment

There's a little compartment there... Never paid much attention really!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure if you ever ended up getting covers or not but thought I'd chime in. I just ordered a set for my truck after tons of looking. I ended up ordering mine from a company called designcovers.com. Their prices were amazing, they custom make them with whatever colors you choose, and in whichever material they offer. The covers I ordered for my 2000 came with provisions for the airbags and power seat controls, plus one thing I really liked, the map pockets. They're not generic covers, they're actually made for your truck. I dealt with John and he answered every question I could possibly think of. I should receive mine in a few days, and once I do I'll let you know how they fit and how the quality is. Mine cost me under $100.00 for the fronts, shipping to Canada included.

have they come in yet? could you post a picture of your seat covers, so we could check them out. I want to get some for my explorer.

Back