SEMA anyone? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SEMA anyone?

Thanks Matt. I went ahead and got a room, eventhough I'll only be staying Tuesday night. Got a good deal over the internet, though. :) We still on for a Wednesday night dinner.

--Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

kinda off subject

kinda off but matt adams what happend to that bad ass X u used to have the one with like 16 piaas or something? u traitor! actually im looking at f-250s as we speak but hehe everyone loves a hypocrite right?

o and depending on what shirt you have on will be our response. explorer4x4.com will be thumbs up:thumbsup: however the f150 site will be us waving our:nono: at you

The issue of practicality came up and I needed something that could get me 30 miles each way to work a little more comfortably :). As for what shirt I'll be wearing, haven't quite decided, trying to get some shirts still from some of my sponsors (PIAA, Brembo, maybe BBK, heh heh) and also from the ford truck world magazine that I am an author for. I'll probably be wearing the f150world shirt the first day, the explorer shirt the next.

I think I'll be all about Dockers and a Polo, I haven't been on the inside long enough to have scored any "industry polos". LOL My credentials say "Sean P. Holman - Huntington Beach, CA - Contract Journalist/Freelancer. " Maybe they couldn't make up their mind. ;) I am getting excited, this is going to be my first SEMA show! I guess I can cross that off of my list of things to do...

--Sean

I'll be at SEMA with Northwood University the first week of the show.

Originally posted by mattadams
I'll probably be wearing the f150world shirt the first day, the explorer shirt the next.

hey uh u mean that the other way around right? Nah jk gotta keep it real with yo sponsers... but the REAL question was What Happend To Your Old X? sold?

yes it is sold to Amber in Texas. She is mudd*****'s girlfriend.

are you going to lift that thing? if so how much is it gonna cost that is if you know. and sized tires?

Man, I wish I could go to SEMA.

One of my friends is going to have a booth there, and he offered for me to go work in the booth, but my parents won't let me take the week off school :mad:

Rydin dirty, that is in the plans at some point. A while ago I even purchased a lift kit but after adding up everything I would need I decided to cancel the order until I could afford it all... I'm also planning on repainting it, but thats another $$$ issue.

I think I will be in town in time for dinner on Tuesday night. If anyone is interested in eating with the ford truck world group (you ARE invited by the way) we are having a group dinner at Cozemels. It's a Mexican Resturant and it's just off the Strip on Flamigo Blvd and real close to the Convention Center. We are talking about maybe around 6:30-7.

if anyone is interested in going out to dinner with our group on Wednesday, please let me know as we are making reservations. I think it will be cool to get some ford truck guys and some explorer guys together at the same table :).

ok well if you want to go, if its just you should be able to just show up... it its goign to be a few people might want to email me so I can make sure we have enough reservations. I'm leaving tomorrow early in the morning, and expect to be in Vegas around 6pm, so if anyone wants to do dinner tomorrow *cough*RICK*cough*, let me know. I may or may not check this thread before leaving (probably won't) so anyone going can reach me on my cell phone at 303-868-8265. I know I'm scheduled to be at the TEN (Truck Entertainment Network) booth (34137 I think) at 2:00 Wednesday for a group shot we are doing. Wednesday I am getting free flows installed on my truck so I may or may not have it with me...

Matt, we will be arriving mid day. Give me a call when you get in and well set something up..

See ya,

Rick

I am down and free for dinner tommorrow night. I'll be in Vegas about noon. Rick, if you guys want to give me a call and let me know what's up, the cell is 714-608-3317.

--Sean

Originally posted by mattadams
ok well if you want to go, if its just you should be able to just show up

I was under the impression that SEMA is very exclusive, and it's hard to get in. Only industry people, media, etc

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you do kind of have to be there on bhusiness... I was there on business intentions so it was all good :). Desert, enjoyed meeting you. SEMA rocked. I've got a ton of photos to go through, and a lot of phone calls ot make on Monday.

Back