New Explorers at SEMA Show - Photo Coverage | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorers at SEMA Show - Photo Coverage

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
I will be attending the SEMA show next week and photographing as many new Explorers, and products for new Explorers that I can find. My photos will be uploaded in near real time, to my Facebook page. If you are interested in viewing the photos subscribe to my Facebook page and look for updates starting on Tuesday November 1.

Here is the link to my page:
https://www.facebook.com/explorerforum

If there is anything specific you would like me to check out post it in this thread.

Once I'm back from SEMA I will be moving the best photos to the forum.

Here are photos I've taken at previous shows:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145992

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look to see if DUB Magazine is there with an "upgraded" Explorer. They were supposed to use mine, until i got rear-ended and had to back out. Intersting to see what mine could have looked like :)

Sorry to hear that. Could have been interesting for sure! I'll keep an eye open for their Ex.

yes, could you upload the pictures in another website also ? as imagebam ?
I cancelled my FB accout a month ago, so I cant view your page :(

I will be uploading pics to this site upon my return. Real time photos will have to be viewed on Facebook.

Lowering springs info!
I called H&R a month ago, they had nothing.

Thanks!

Sounds great, can't attend this year, so you are the eyes, happy shopping

that sucks. I am more worried on this thing about getting hit than any other car I have owned. I like it and don't want to have to deal with that.

I also talked to DUB, I thought I was looking good, but then never heard back. was very sad about it

Look to see if DUB Magazine is there with an "upgraded" Explorer. They were supposed to use mine, until i got rear-ended and had to back out. Intersting to see what mine could have looked like :)

Photos are being uploaded to my Facebook page now. Lot's of shots of the Explorers that Ford has on display. The Explorer shots are mixed in with the rest.

Didn't see any more Explorers today. Still have one hall to check out tomorrow.

Back