She's my Exploder | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

She's my Exploder

As of this weekend I will be the proud owner of a 1992 Eddie Bauer 5spd. So now my baby has a sister to play with !!! ;P

I made a typo... it's another 1991 not 1992

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice, Eddie Bauers with manual transmissions are very rare.

Yeah? Hmm didn't know but hey I'm lucky his wife didn't want it anymore after he just had a whole brand new tranny system put in!! :D

yes sir it is. now as of sunday morn it's mine
why do you ask?

Oh man. I was gunning for it but the guy never got back to the thread after a couple days. Well congrats. Did you figure out where the oil is going in the engine?

Oh man. I was gunning for it but the guy never got back to the thread after a couple days. Well congrats. Did you figure out where the oil is going in the engine?

As soon as I get her in my driveway she's getting looked over & what I can't solve is going to my mechanic to fix.
By all means if you feel you wanna help me tinker with it take a ride. lol

I'll meet you half way. hehe So the guy just ended up letting it go for free to get rid of it?

well sorta. that & the fact when I went there last night it was so f*in freezing & windy that he said it was mine just so he could go inside. so I called him tonight to make arrangements to tow it out sunday morn

I have all the time in the world right now to tinker with it as I semi work from home.(I book bands for a local club here in CT)

well sorta. that & the fact when I went there last night it was so f*in freezing & windy that he said it was mine just so he could go inside. so I called him tonight to make arrangements to tow it out sunday morn

I have all the time in the world right now to tinker with it as I semi work from home.(I book bands for a local club here in CT)

Nice. I've muddling around with starting an Ebay business working from home.

Nice. I've muddling around with starting an Ebay business working from home.

Somedays I get so bored, but hey I get to be lazy & wear my pj's all day if I wanna.
So all my bored free time will be tinkering with my new baby right now till I get her running smooth.

Well if anyone is interested in helping me tinker with it by all means I don't mind. lol
I'm actually really excited bout this X. She doesn't need too much (that I know of yet) & as soon as I'm done with her she'll look just as pretty as my other baby.
Can't wait to get them both up at a meet. Spring hurry up!!!!

18hrs till I pick up my 2nd Eddie. Damn rain!! Oh well, I don't care. I'll work on her in the rain. At least it'll help me wash her!! :p

Just try not to give it pneumonia. :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back