She's my Exploder | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

She's my Exploder

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome to the forum jen and congrads with ur x

damn jerk sold my X's twin yesterday!! oh well thats life

Bah, oh well. It's ok. You can spend your 50 bucks a little farther away. No biggie.

so where are the pictures of your explorer?

so where are the pictures of your explorer?

sadly I have none at the moment. she's in the shop with a lovely A4LD tranny problem.:(
but as soon as she's out & I can get her cleaned up I will have pix of her.

I was playing around with the idea of this summer doing a pinup type pic with her to help my friend with his photography.

Yeah it's funny cause I so look girly girl, but deep down I'm a hardcore b*tch. I tinker with my vehicles, throw my weight around in a mosh pit & according to all my guy friends I'm one of them. Some of my guy friends come to me with their vehicle problems. But yeah I hear ya Sobelover, I don't get along with women unless they are like me.

Is it me or are the girls that come from NE area. Are so down to earth and know something other than oh my nails bla bla bla or how much $ do you make. Take my wife for instance she know more than me about sports and stuff. We go to and watch redsox games all the time. We watch football ( go bears) and she says oh you car needs something oh go fix it, not you spend to much time on your car, she rulles! she's from Boston!

I think you just have an excellent taste in women. :)

sadly I have none at the moment. she's in the shop with a lovely A4LD tranny problem.:(
but as soon as she's out & I can get her cleaned up I will have pix of her.

I was playing around with the idea of this summer doing a pinup type pic with her to help my friend with his photography.

well is your X out of the shop yet

well is your X out of the shop yet

nope not yet. it's taking a little longer than normal cause my mechanic is backed up. don't worry I wanna see her as much as anyone else!!!!

As of this weekend I will be the proud owner of a 1992 Eddie Bauer 5spd. So now my baby has a sister to play with !!! ;P

Woohoo! No automatic! :-D

cough trail rig cough cough.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cough trail rig cough cough.

lol I don't know what I'm gonna do with either one of my girls. Most definately keeping both stock. But I will take both on the trails. So when we all meet up I'll have both my baby girls to show off!! :p:

Back