Shipping | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shipping

FlyinX

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Sport
Well our Sport was finished on Tuesday, now we have to wait 3weeks for shipping, kinda bummed out, eta the 1st. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back again. 1st eta was the 22nd, then the 28th.
Pretty anxious as our last family vehicle was written off and we are down to my truck.
So it go's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well our Sport was finished on Tuesday, now we have to wait 3weeks for shipping, kinda bummed out, eta the 1st. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back again. 1st eta was the 22nd, then the 28th.
Pretty anxious as our last family vehicle was written off and we are down to my truck.
So it go's

I was told yesterday that mine is awaiting shipment and scheduled for April 22nd. I live on Long Island. Where are you from?

Central Canada, closer to Chicago than you though.

Very True.. lol. I am hoping for the week after. I just got my driveway done and I am waiting for it to be paved. I have to wait 5 to 7 days before parking on it..

So it go's

I promise it will be worth the wait, FlyinX! By the way, I responded to your PM this morning. :)

Crystal

I've been told my ex sport will be in the week of the 22nd. Next week. I can't wait. I wish I could narrow it down further so I can get it as soon as it arrives. I don't want some yahoo test driving it hard. I want to break it in properly.

Thanks again for the update Crystal. This forum is super helpful...glad I joined!! Not many places are providing the support and knowledge as is accessible here.

Thanks again for the update Crystal. This forum is super helpful...glad I joined!! Not many places are providing the support and knowledge as is accessible here.

No problem, dfrosted. I'm always happy to help. :)

Crystal

thanks for your help Crystal! Is it possible to get updates in transit?

thanks for your help Crystal! Is it possible to get updates in transit?

Hi FlyinX,

I can see any changes to your ETA while your vehicle is in transit, but I don't have the ability to see where the vehicle is on its journey. You can reach out to your sales rep; they sometimes have access to more detailed information than I do.

Crystal

I remembered when we ordered our Audi, we could feret out which SHIP it was on and track it through the maritime websites :) :) :)

maybe with the locally produced Ford we need to see the manifest for the train deliveries :)

Back