Shoe Creek GWNF JUNE RUN+camp | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shoe Creek GWNF JUNE RUN+camp

May not be meant for good gas mileage but that doesn't mean you can't try.

BTW, guess I blew a shock out there, been having a funny noise over bumps and the front end is not liking bumps at all. So I jumped on the bumper and it sounds like the passenger side front shock took a dump... guess I'm replacing those 5,000s sooner than I wanted to
lol. i think all four of mine are busted.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hahah well doesn't really matter if it's 4 or 1, good idea to go ahead and replace all of em. What's everyone's opinion on the rancho 9000? Worth the extra $ over the 5000?

Hahah well doesn't really matter if it's 4 or 1, good idea to go ahead and replace all of em. What's everyone's opinion on the rancho 9000? Worth the extra $ over the 5000?

I don't have the ranchos but I have Monroes air adjustable shocks in the rear and I really love that you can adjust them. There's a member Midnight Rebel. He had the 9000s a while ago then he switched to the 5000's. He'd be a perfect guy to talk to and he's always helpful.

Alright, idk about getting those monroes. I like the idea of the spring but they just don't seem performance oriented.

They've done great for me. I have no complaints. Ever hw don't hurt my flex either when they're pumped way up

Ever hw?
And thanks, Idk if he'll ship the running boards though. Worth asking non the less

Back