Should I buy an explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Should I buy an explorer

I am enjoying my explorer more and more every day I drive it. It really is a comfortable driving vehicle that performs well IMO. Love all the features it has. Yes there could be a better finely tuned interior but my 16 CX5 which is praised big time for its interior had issues and rattles.

Question regarding the ESP. I definitely want to get one but does it matter when I buy it? I am at 13000k miles wondering if I wait till 20k miles, does that change the pricing?

I am enjoying my explorer more and more every day I drive it. It really is a comfortable driving vehicle that performs well IMO. Love all the features it has. Yes there could be a better finely tuned interior but my 16 CX5 which is praised big time for its interior had issues and rattles.

Question regarding the ESP. I definitely want to get one but does it matter when I buy it? I am at 13000k miles wondering if I wait till 20k miles, does that change the pricing?

I know the pricing does change with age & mileage but do not know what those points are. I would recommend looking at the link Peter posted above and contacting that source. I was lucky enough to get both extended warranties at cost from my dealer & a free 3 yr service plan for the explorer.

theyve been making Honda Pilots since 03 to present

I've heard about the pilots, but I want something more recent. And I like the Dodge Durango, but Fiat doesn't seem to have their stuff together.

Back