show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

had to put an updated pic up.

5910nicefallcolors-med.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

very nice. is that a 4x4?

nice pic too. i like the foliage.

thats alot of lift on a 4x4. my guess superlift and soa. very nice work.

Here's Mine:
3'' BL, 2'' Shackle/Spacer Lift, Running 32/11.50x15s on 15x8 chrome Modulars

331924.jpg

331917.jpg

Well technically I guess I can post a pic of my truck here, who would've thought...You can barely tell its lifted, but it had torsion twist and shackles, and addaleafs are soon to come...

Attachments

• muddyx.jpg
    muddyx.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 6,566

Nice looking Lifted95X. That is a nice background there.

why can I only see my pictures I post for the day I post them?? and today, I check the thread and they are gone with the boxed x there.

Are you trying to post the pics from another site or your computer? You do know that as a non-elite member you can not post pics to this site unless you post from cardomain.com or a site like that to this url. Other than that if you are trying to download from your folder in your documents to this site it will not work.

I'm posting them from my gallery at Ford Truck World. that's why I'm confused.

Check the properties of the picture from the other site and see if the url here supports it.

They work.... You just need to cut and paste them in the toolbar each time. Not sure why that is, but thats how it goes :rolleyes:

oh ok then, I promise I will become Elite as soon as i have some money. I"m on a college budget right now.

6" of lift and 35's

Attachments

• 20031018_08.jpg
    20031018_08.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6,541

Very Nice, What backspacing do you have on the rims and what kind of rubbing have you noticed? Have you wheel'd it yet?

the rims are black rockcrawlers 15X10's. THe tires rub on full turn but i still have to finish up trimming. I havent wheeled it yet with the 35's because im waiting for my gears. I have them at home here but i just need to get them installed. Matt

Nice looking X. I always did like that color of a an X. Looks like the same color as sapogmxr.

yep. same color. Nice looking rig. I Love the 35's. Whats your gas Milage with them. I just put my 33's on my truck and lost 25miles:(

Mine!!

Attachments

• before&after.jpg
    before&after.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6,543

Back