show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my son's truck with auto air ride..lifted 4in's in 4x4low

new%20pic's3%20004.JPG

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Nitrous, Its hard to say how much lift I got as I did a solid Axle swap on it. Lets just say that those are 37's and I have room for a 39. So its big. My feet sting when I get out of the truck and they hit the pavement.
Thanks

trckmagik, that is a nice looking X. It looks like you got one hell of a negative draw on those front leaf springs. Did you ever think about using some square channel tubing to weld to the frame and then weld the shackle mount to it to bring the front of the spring down even with the rear portion shackles on the front? How does it ride?

96XSport your links are temporarily down or not working.

96Explorer... I have thought of that and will probably do that in the near future. I will need to go with a "Less Lift" leaf spring so as not to raise it anymore.
As for the ride- It rides as well as you would expect a leaf sprung explorer to ride. I was very surprised as to how well it rode.

Well it looks real nice. How about having those front springs desprung alittle or stretch the rear back some? I know of a friend back home who pushed back the leaf mount to compensate and it worked good and drove just as good as before. Just an idea. Good job. Some day mine will be that high.

damn you guys have nice rides

when i get mine fixed up i'll be happy if it is half as good as some of yours

I swear looking at all these nice trucks is dangerous to my bank account. I just hope its sooner than later that mine will be on here too. My fave Ex on this thread is Trckmagik's 94'... very vey nice.....

I just took an updated pic, its raining outside and i felt it made for an interesting pic

These are 33" tires believe it or not

Yes my Explorer sits VERY high
223222_169_full.jpg

i felt this was interesting as well

attachment.php

Originally posted by Webster3
Much better! :D

Ed

I hadn't checked this thread in a while... I think I need a bit more trimming to make the tires fit... as well as 3' spacers =P

i geuss i can call mine lifted now..it's got 4" over normal by playing with the ARC

normal in 2wd
DCP_1023.jpg

now
2003-12-30%20009.JPG

EDIT:eek:op's my dad allredy posted my truck sorry

Well here's my truck after my body lift. Need some new tires, but I'll post a few pics now...

14735at_whip_park-med.jpg

14735flex_2-med.jpg

14735flex_1-med.jpg

there we are :D

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
your missing a hub cap...lol

Two actually... I think they're in my garage somewhere...

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
your missing a hub cap...lol

It's racer style...

err.. im a ricer at heart. forgive me.

Well here it is 7.5" of lift and 35's with the help of the cut-off wheel. I know, I know I need some action shots, they will be coming I just got the tires on today.
ex.JPG

Might as well post a pic now so I can come back and post another when I'm done with the SAS.

3" Body Lift, Torsion Twist, AAL and re-arch in the rear, 31x10.50s.

rearbumperpart7007.jpg

Not to mention the sweet Arse bumper!!!

And Snorkle

and air horn(s)

Back