show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 76 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! the only trimming that was done was on the inside of the running boards, and even then it was only an inch at most.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

228387_38_full.jpg
228387_32_full.jpg

What kind of front fenders are these?

Hi Guys! this is my X from Argentina.-
It´s a 97 explorer XLT
first with a 2" body lift, and 2" TT :exp:
but now it´s in the shop goind SAS with 10" lift and 33" tires

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice truck, going to look sweet when its done.

Thanks! I´ll upload more pictures when it´s ready to roll... now I´m working on the snorkel and a bumper with winch too

does any body know where the best place to get a lift kit for a 98 ex is? i got a98 5.0 awd explorer and rigth now it has 31" tires but i was bigger and bet ones anyone know where i could find one or do i just have to use a 97 lift kit?

does any body know where the best place to get a lift kit for a 98 ex is? i got a98 5.0 awd explorer and rigth now it has 31" tires but i was bigger and bet ones anyone know where i could find one or do i just have to use a 97 lift kit?

This site you're on...search it, this has been asked and answered many of times, different options to go with.

Here's my '03 ST. So far it has a 1.75" TT, W.P. LS, P.A. 3" BL, 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DuraTrac's mounted on 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's with 4" b.s..

I can't wait 'til I can do the SAS, SOA. SOOOOOO tired of IFS !!!

This is what it started off as...

picture.php

Then looked like this...

picture.php

Now it looks like this...

picture.php

picture.php

OffTrac-Very Nice!! How is the black paint holding up & if you dont mind, can you tell me which paint you used again?

Thanks.

I used Rustoleum All Surface (or something like that) Satin Black, no clear. My wife is an interior designer and uses it all the time so we have a surplus.

It's held up very well. I don't really ever wash my truck but it doesn't look very dirty even though I have a 1/4 mile of gravel driveway and 1/4 mile dirt. There's a noticeable spot where my feet/back of leg hit the cladding but I found out that it looks like the rest after a wash.

I'm actually about to paint my side steps and put them back on because the gravel driveway is taking a toll on the sides of my truck with flung rocks. I'm also wearing the leather seat on the outside edge where I get in the truck. My 5'4" wife will also appreciate it. I'll just remove them when needed.

Hello from Ukraine :)
My Ford Explorer Sport 1996

IMG_09-10-2011_122014.jpg

S2010046.jpg

Just wonderin after lookin at theses awesome trucks i admire, how much will 5 grand get me? with wheels tires nd lift:exporange

Yeah, my 97 mounty needs about 4-5k to be able to go with the other trail rigs in my club.

Corkey, somehow I missed the pics of your new Ranger project. Looks fantastic so far, how is the build coming along?

2" shackles and TT! Snorkel. Soon to come- 3" BL, roof rack, off road lights, and more!! :)

19621_2449650814544_1650200325_2319857_849448154_n.jpg

explorer2.jpg

explorer1.jpg

explorer3.jpg

Back