Smog Compliant Fuel Cell

aiiraciing

Reaction score
City, State
OC
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Ford Sport Trac
I'm sure its been covered, but I can't seem to find it
I need to get my fuel system done on my 04 Sport Trac, I have never done anything like this and I need help. I have a 32 gal. Jaz cell with a 4.25" filler hole, but I'm going to run the stock system so I have to cut a hole in the cell to fit the stock fuel pump and filler neck to stay smog compliant.
Below is what I think I need, but I'm sure Im missing parts:

I need a plate, but should I order a blank plate, or is it worth it to order a multi location plate?
Blank:
I know I need a plate, but should I order a blank plate, or is it worth it to order a multi location plate?
Blank:
Orderingparts2.jpg

Multi
Orderingparts.jpg

I know there is a ring that goes inside the cell that has bolts on it that come through the top to hold the filler filler plate down, I can't seem to find it on Fuel Safe, Poly Perf., Kartek, Camburg or Jaz's site, I can find circle all day, but not oval
Orderingparts5.jpg

Going to need a Gasket - FS-1GAS97
Poly Performance - Detail Image Viewer

Is it worth buying straps for $40?
Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY*::*Fuel Accessories*::*Jaz Products*::*Jaz Fuel Cell Mounting Kits - 4X4 Off-Road Parts, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints®, Currie Enterprises, Edelbrock, Pit Bull Ti
or
Jaz Products Fuel Cell Mount 400-001-03 | eBay

Here is the cell I have:
FuelCell2.jpg

and here is one that is running all the stock smog crap:
howtodoit-1.jpg

I hope I'm on the right track, but I'm sure I'm missing some important parts,if you notice anything would you PLEASE let me know

Thanks for any help you can give me, Brian

Back