SMORR 2010........Discussion | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR 2010........Discussion

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am going to leave the dates open for a bit longer. It is definitely leaning towards July as of right now. We have a couple voting for June, a few who it doesn't matter when, and the rest wanting July.

As far as the rest of the "EXTRA" things go, we will just play it by ear till we get a little closer to the meet. I think the dates is the most important thing right now, so everybody can plan accordingly.

O la de da, good times!!!

Smorr = FUN

Big rocks to leave Blue blood on............. -Big thanks to Pwhiteelec05 and unknown Chevy truck?

Sideways offcamber hills when muddy = to late for Greg :) and workout with come along, but = memorable experience and a save with no body damge :)

Being out at night in the pouring rain, with not many options left to get out , but friends and a few recovery tools can make it happen!! -Big thanx to Steve and Chris

Level 4 Rocky road trail -conquered by 4dr 2nd Gen = awesome

Group get togethers = fun

bonfire = crazy stories

somebody just get back from an adventure there ?

Lock those dates: JULY! do it, do it.

I'll 2nd lets lock dates in July :)

Sorry to those that wanted June -Please still come :)

What do you all think of a pot luck dinner for SAT night?
Everybody bring a different dish to share. I can start a diff thread for it when we get closer to keep track of who is bringing what.

What do you all think of setting up tent in a chuck wagon fashion with fire in the middle?
Rigs can be parked behind tents this way, and we will all be able to share a campfire.

sounds good to me too

Help spread the word by including a link to the official Smorr thread in your signature. A couple of us have already done so.

If anybody has room to bring a folding table of some sort, we could use them for the pot luck dinner as well.

I would love to go but it all depends on work I only get a one week vacation per year. Its either this or SEMA again!

This will be way more fun than SEMA! You still get to check out cool vehicles and parts, and you get to wheel also!

Its not that far from my house map quest said it was like 7 hours 449 miles away thats not that bad

Back