SMORR 2011....Official thread | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR 2011....Official thread

and the BS of another day begins at receiver right now and told i have the wrong appt number :fire:

hope i can still make it :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The forecast was wrong.

Rains are going to be steady from this afternoon until the early morning hours guys :(

Make your own judgement call on this as far as when you guys want to show up. If your coming in this morning, you will be fine for setting up camp, but if your not, it will be light rains and an occasional T-storm to deal with.

I think we will be there all day, and evening today, but won't set up camp until early Sat am, as we are close to the park. See you guys out there in a few hours.

So sad, I wanna leave now!!!!!!! hmmmm cough cough, J/k LOL :)

Eatin breakfast at rolla. We're having fun already

damn think i am Doomed now and will not be able to make the DMV on time today :(

I thought it looked like the rain was gone from down there and heading to STL. We wont be leaving until 4-5 PM so I am thinking that should put me there around 8 ish?? Gonna change the oil in the truck today, and check the front end and give it a few squirts of grease in all the right places.

Have camp setup already and I see Gregg at the office

Lucky guys!!! Allready there have fun.. Leaving in about 2:15 min, stop for ice and drinks. Should be good to go!!

Bringing Sparks a T-case back to camp. Hopefully thats the problem, but I can't help but think the hubs are the issue here. :dunno:

Were going to be a little behind on the schedule this morning guys. Were having to load 3 rigs, and than get to the park, than set up camp still yet this morning. Sorry, is what it is.

No word from a couple peeps on the going list yet. Hopefully they make it today. :)

Any updates? Wish we could have gone. I would also like to see pics of said grape juice spill! :p:

Welp i made it "home" but of course cannot go anywhere or do anything right now cuase i have no wheels :( and now have to wait until Monday to get to the DMV

Sucks

Waiting to hear from Turdle whenever he gets home today maybe i can salvage something from the weekend here.

Well everyone is making it home under their own power.

From SMORR? No way, someone has to be broken, or at least limping home. It wouldn't be SMORR otherwise. :D

Heard a Vicious Rumour that there was some Carange but all has been fixed thanks to Local EF'ers in the Area :D :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Few pics from the weekend, and I just got everything al put away, back home drove Ranger there. Beat crap outta it and drove home!! So success!!!!

069-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

054-2.jpg

050-2.jpg

Back