SMORR October 2009 lets set this up | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR October 2009 lets set this up

The rains should be over in the morning. We will be dry for the most part, as long as we stay vertical..lol

But I got my rain gear just in case :D

UUUMMMMM Did you forget that Brad is going on this trip????? You will be wet and MUDDY!!!:D As for staying vertical I would stay away from his brother:D:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My brothers not going, and now my friend cliff backed out of taking his explorer he might ride along with me, said to call in morning but i doubt it, i just got in, making dinner then gotta go do some wrenching in the garage till we hours.

My brothers not going, and now my friend cliff backed out of taking his explorer he might ride along with me, said to call in morning but i doubt it, i just got in, making dinner then gotta go do some wrenching in the garage till we hours.

WHA? Aw cmon! what gives? I was all pumped for Doe Skid!

And no, I am not doing it.

That stinks, we have too many backing out today.

Has the list been updated?..lol.!:p:

I am still bringing my multiple personalities, if that counts for anything.:rolleyes:

See ya'll there, I'm really going to try and leave the city b4 rush. because it's still looking at a 4 hr drive.

I'm going to try and upload pics from my iphone while we are there if I can find somewhere at the park that I can get a decent data signal. If I do they will show up here.

Ill have my 10.1 mega-pixel camera that takes hd video so ill be sure to get some good footage and everything that happens. Only bad thing is i cant just upload them anywhere and I will only be there Saturday so hopefully someone else will have a camera for Friday.

Hybrid sandwich anyone? dumb girl cut right between us with about 3 feet to spare on either end of our bumpers.
techieman33

Hybrid sandwich anyone? dumb girl cut right between us with about 3 feet to spare on either end of our bumpers.
techieman33

Let's try this again copy and paste aren't working well for me and my Internet connection sucks
6aba95e7.jpg

well this isn't working or I can't see it, either way it's a pain to post them on my phone, so you'll have to look at any pics on my photobucket page. Or someone else can post them up if they want.

Hello!

I don't know if this is the right place, but if it is not hopefully the moderator will move it. I have 1996 Ford Explorer XLT. My question is is it possible to connect the head lights to the ignition so when i start and kill the engine the lights will come on and off. As well if somebody can attach a link for the wiring will be great.

Thank you and let's go exploring.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back