So Cal Corral Canyon run Sunday April 24th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So Cal Corral Canyon run Sunday April 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Colin,
You gonna do a TTB swap on your new rig? :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DB_1 said:
So Colin,
You gonna do a TTB swap on your new rig? :p
Ya, I was thinking of swaqping out and 88 ranger drivetrain for it. I heard that's the way to go from my setup right now. :D

FROADER said:
Ya, I was thinking of swaqping out and 88 ranger drivetrain for it. I heard that's the way to go from my setup right now. :D

Ahhh common you know you want my IFS :D

I'll trade it and....you give me $100 but only because it's you ;)

RangerX said:
Mine's 21. Stock skidplate and a longer wheel base then you guys, but it's still 21 gallons. :cool:

only long beds and extra cabs I belive have 21 gallon tanks. I have around a 15 gallon tank. My old 86 even though it was a long bed also had a 15 gallon tank. A 20 gallon tank in the back sure would be nice though.

So is there going to be a run?

I'll be there at 0800. :p

Anyone else? Colin, how's the shoulder? Dave, can you go? Anybody wanta ride shotgun/spotter?

Im still planning on going. I still need to get a front driveshaft in my truck. Anyone have a spare bolt to hold the front ujoint to the pinion. Whoever put it together last time covered the bolt in locktight and i bent one of them trying to get it out. I hopeing my dad can track down a bolt for me tommorow or Ill be riding shotgun. I plan on being at the meeting point 7:30-8:00 am.

Won't be making it. I tried to drive today and it wasn't easy. There is no way I'll be able to hold the wheel going over rocks within 4 days. sorry guys. I'm definitely in for the Calico. I'd like t hit up big bear soon after that trip too.

Colin,
I'll drive your truck :burnout: You guys have fun.. I'll be at a car show in Doheny.
Doheny Wood. All the San Diegoand Southern Cal woody clubs meet up at Doheny for a car show. My friend has 2 cars there. If you guys are in the are stop by.

RockRanger said:
Anyone have a spare bolt to hold the front ujoint to the pinion.
Matt, I should have some. Call me Sat to remind me. ;)

RangerX said:
I'll be there at 0800. :p

Anyone else? Colin, how's the shoulder? Dave, can you go? Anybody wanta ride shotgun/spotter?

Wish I could make it but I gotta work on Sat. Have fun out there! :thumbsup:

RangerX said:
Matt, I should have some. Call me Sat to remind me. ;)

My dad was able to get down to a driveshaft shop today and get me a new bolt. I shold be ready to go.

Lets WHEEL!!!! It looks like its us three;
Ranger X
Rock Ranger
Me! :D

Hope you guys are having fun out there. Glad I did not go...Lost the Water pump last night :mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just got home about 30 min. ago. We had more then fun more like an adventure. Ill start a new thread with all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back