SOLD - JL Audio Stealthbox for Fifth Gen Explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SOLD - JL Audio Stealthbox for Fifth Gen Explorers

I've sold my Fifth Gen, onto bigger and better things. I've got a couple thing up for sale that I thought I'd give the forum members a crack at.

Second up is my JL Audio Stealthbox for Fifth Gen Explorers. This thing packs quite the punch and is the perfect set up for those that don't want to lose any cargo space or seating area or that want a clean stealth look that won't get your car broken into.

Part number is SB-F-EXPL3/10W3v3. It includes a vehicle specific enclosure, a JL 10W3v3-2, and mounting hardware. Installation instructions are available on JL's website. Essentially you'll take out the factory sub enclosure, Dremel out the plastic rivets holding the factory grill to the trim panel, and line up the bolt hole. It leaves a clean, OEM look. Your third row seats will work in all positions and will clear the sub while folding. You get full use of the cargo area. It pairs well with any 500w 2ohm monoblock amplifier. The size is deceiving, you will really fill the cabin with tight, rich bass without rattling the car apart.

The retail price on this guy is $899.99. I am willing to let it go for $650 plus shipping. Continental US buyers only. Paypal F&F only, add 3% if using G&S. Please refer to JL Audio's website for details on fitment and installation for your Fifth Gen Explorer.

If you have any questions about this item or are interested, send me a Private Message.

IMG_2535.jpeg

I've sold my Fifth Gen, onto bigger and better things. I've got a couple thing up for sale that I thought I'd give the forum members a crack at.

Second up is my JL Audio Stealthbox for Fifth Gen Explorers. This thing packs quite the punch and is the perfect set up for those that don't want to lose any cargo space or seating area or that want a clean stealth look that won't get your car broken into.

Part number is SB-F-EXPL3/10W3v3. It includes a vehicle specific enclosure, a JL 10W3v3-2, and mounting hardware. Installation instructions are available on JL's website. Essentially you'll take out the factory sub enclosure, Dremel out the plastic rivets holding the factory grill to the trim panel, and line up the bolt hole. It leaves a clean, OEM look. Your third row seats will work in all positions and will clear the sub while folding. You get full use of the cargo area. It pairs well with any 500w 2ohm monoblock amplifier. The size is deceiving, you will really fill the cabin with tight, rich bass without rattling the car apart.

The retail price on this guy is $899.99. I am willing to let it go for $650 plus shipping. Continental US buyers only. Paypal F&F only, add 3% if using G&S. Please refer to JL Audio's website for details on fitment and installation for your Fifth Gen Explorer.

If you have any questions about this item or are interested, send me a Private Message.

View attachment 448215
Any chance it’s still available?

Back