• Register Today It's free!

Some photoshop fun

Patton

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport
I added 18" saleen rims, a hood scoop, and a bugdeflector onto my 2001 explorer sport with photoshop.
It doesn't look very good, I just cooked this up in a few hours to give myself an idea of what all this might look like on my explorer. Anyways, I thought I might share it with you to see what all yall think. How does it look?

P.S. don't look at the picture too long, you'll start noticing some glaring errors that I'm not skilled enough with photo shop to fix such as that front passenger tire. I just could NOT figure out how to make that look right.

Original Photo:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=516844

Photoshopped Photo:
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=516843

Oh and thankyou MONMIX for letting me have your tires and rims :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol mess with the levels/curves to fix that front rim. dosnt look bad!

Those are not Saleen rims, those are Cobra R's. gosh get your mustang wheels correct, jk. Looks good!

Patton - maybe try making the grey cladding black to see what it will look like?

I'm not sure what you mean?

In Photoshop on the bottom of the layer window, there is that half black & white circle with options. You can use levels and curves or Brightness/contrast etc...to make your front wheel match the rear and look better.

Like so... :)

Attachments

• blacksport1.jpg
    blacksport1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 450
  • BlackSport.jpg
    BlackSport.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 461

Go with American Racing Nitro rims and some 32"s. That would look awsome.

Although I like the blacked out trim, I'm not a fan of the tires/rims. Is putting some streetish rims on a 2" lifted explorer some kind of customization faux paux? Personally I like the way my explorer looks with those 18" rims...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back