Some pics for your viewing pleasure. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Here's some pics of my truck, these were taken a couple of weeks ago after a good wash. I know it nothing really special, just some basic mods. But this car is a champ, and looks pretty good IMO.

CopyofJoXplorer001.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer002.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer003.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer004.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer006.jpg

And some of what we installed yesterday.
CopyofJoXplorer007.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer008.jpg

CopyofJoXplorer009.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very clean. What type of flowmasters is that

Thanks I try to keep it that way. I regrettable can't remember, they where put on back in 03 so I don't remember. But they sound great.

greenbow ALABAMA! nice truck though

Thanks.

is that a flame effect on your license plate?

Nice truck :thumbsup:

just a question

is the 5.0 explorer much faster then the 4.0 sohc?

in stock form, no, actually it's slower, But in the long run I think the V8 is a better choice

The licence plate has an elephant on it, its the mascot of the university of alabama. Thats how it comes from the state, if you for some reason what to support that school by getting that plate...I dont know why you would want to do that though:D:D:D

BTW I think it looks good except for the alabama stickers and licence plate...WAR DAMN EAGLE

The licence plate has an elephant on it,

Ahhhh I see it now, I would have never got it without the explaination.

It's kinda like looking at the clouds after a few beers :)

Thanks everyone. Yes as someone mentioned it is an Alabama license plate. ROLL TIDE ROLL! I love the 5.0, sounds really good with those Flowmasters.

nice explorer u got there what series flowmasters did u get how big are the tips

Read post 2-3 he isn't sure because they were installed in 2003

I do know what size the tips are, there 2 1/2. Yeh I really like my tails as well, unfortunately my rear door is messed up and when I took it to the dealership they got if offline and slammed it down and broke the top of the left tail. Of course they said they didn't do it and wouldn't replace it. The right shock that lifts and holds the gate twisted and broke off if yall was wondering what happened. And yes Roll Tide. :biggthump

I also got 2 1/2 inch tips for my flowmasters on my sport. Previous owners had the 70 series flowmasters on my sport and it sounded to quiet. And then like 6 or 7 months later I went and got the 40 series flowmasters and big difference in sound it sounds more louder and deeper.

So I am happy but I am not sure which 40 series I got.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really think mine are the 40 series also but I can't remember.

Back