sport trac parts

Greg89740

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport trac
what kind of ranger parts will fit on a 2001 sport trac
ive seen and heard of people doing ranger lift spindles on a 2wd sporttrac and ranger bumpers as im very curious

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you just asking for future reference, or have something in mind?

Bumpers will be slightly different as far as contours, etc. Smaller parts like mirrors can be swapped. Torsion bars are also the same length I'm pretty sure, but last time I looked, the ST's have the strongest T-bars, so I wouldnt get anything other than ST-specific bars. I can't remember what Ranger packages (I think the Edge and maybe FX4) have 31 spline axles just like Explorers and STs, but most are 28 spline, which will not work.

Yah i wanna know if bumpers for a ranger aill fit my spott trac because i can find aftermarket ranger bumpers kinda cheap and aftermarket sport trac ones have to be done yourself or custom which is alot of money

Have you looked at RLC fab? Great guy that makes them (his name escapes my mind right now). A lot of guys run his stuff including bumpers and his skid plate.

Have you looked at RLC fab? Great guy that makes them (his name escapes my mind right now). A lot of guys run his stuff including bumpers and his skid plate.

Does he have a website?

i finally got the chance to look at his website but he only has 2nd gen explorer bumpers are those the same as a sportttrac.:rangerred:

Yes they will work. If you call and talk to him he'll tell you everything you want and need to know!

Back