Stolle's Sliders

Josh S.

can't kick the habit
Reaction score
City, State
Seabeck, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 sport 4x4
Well Stolle came by this weekend and we fabbed up some sliders for his 97 Exploder Sport. They are made outta 1.75" HREW tubing. I welded 3/16" plates onto the frame to mount the "outriggers" to. Way too much beer was consumed in the process but overall it was a great success:D Before I forget Stole, connect that ground strap back up between the body mount under the driver's door and the body. Anyhow, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking;)

Endless notching...
P6060038.jpg

P6060044.jpg

P6060054.jpg

P6060053.jpg

P6060062.jpg

P6060064.jpg

P6060046.jpg

P6060070.jpg

P6060073.jpg

P6060079.jpg

I'm sure Stolle will post some nice daylight pics soon. If there was more time some dimple dies would have got thrown on but maybe next time:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha lets go heard some sheepcats!

Nice work, Josh - - Actually waaaayyyy too nice for Andy's rig...

Just kidding, and you'll probably be throwing a Dana 44 up under there before long. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Badass. Dimples would have been hawt too.

yea 3" BL.

we coulda left them straight out but then they would have looked like running boards on a mini van LOL!

Thanks guys. Yah I wish we could have had time to do some dimple dies but you can only do so much in one weekend.:(

Yah his rig has a 3" BL. The outrigger tubes were fairly perpendicular to the frame actually, we just opted to have the main portion of the sliders angle up with the body lines for some more protection and a better looking product:)

Throw up a couple pics when you get a chance Stolle, I'd like to see what they look like in the daylight seeing as how we finished up at 11pm:D

Oops you beat me to it...yah or what he said...minivan sliders lol

Those look great. I need a pair just like them.

Back