Such a Hippocrite

Exploderpilot

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Nuevo, CA (where?)
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Titan SE
All that trash talking about typical flatbillers, but i'm totally talking to one of those flatbiller clothing companies about sponsoring the race truck. i hung my head......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:confused: Could elaborate a little more about what you're talking about here????

Flatbillers...

003.jpg

and the sweetest site i just found.

http://www.flatbiller.com/
Flatbillers, AKA Bros - You've seen them. Those tattooed kids who drive lifted trucks, wear flat-billed hats turned to the side and constantly talk about dirt bikes. These tough guys affectionately refer to each other as "Bro". Are they for real? Or are they just posers? Flatbiller.com dives headfirst into the underground world of the Flatbiller to find out.

You've necer seen that before man? it's awesome. how rad is today's "flatbiller of the day?"

anyway, the company is called "withpride" clothing. I'm not necessarily their target market, but if they wanna give me some money for putting big stickers on my truck, then allow me to announce the world's next sellout!

you and today's guy? HAHA.

Somewhat related are those trucks with the HUGE Fox stickers on the back window (or wherever). I mean cmon, I dont see any Fox shock or whatever on these trucks. I'm hoping that they are at least sponsored by Fox (motorcross?) or someting cauz I'd never put a useless sticker that big (or spend that much money on a useless sticker that big).. I saw about three of these things on my way to/fro NJ today.

438.png

[/rant] :D

at least that is the old school fox logo....

RJ1986_1.jpg

Ricky Johnson style.....
check out the oakley factory pilot on the upper part....Circa 86-87?

Whoa what a throw back i remember back in the 80's when everybody was sporting those Oakley stickers on their vehicles or whatever.

i hate "trends" :D .. but then I myself am a hypocrite 'cauz I'm sporting some (Adidas) "old school" shoes which are I guess kind of "in" these days :confused:

Well, i'm glad some things die. like my old pink and green riding gear that was so bad ass back then....

Well, i'm glad some things die. like my old pink and green riding gear that was so bad ass back then....
But thats just the thing with "trends", one year they're dead, the next they're in.

Like pants.. I mean everyone was wearing tight pants in the 70s and early 80s.. but then in the 90s, baggy was in. Now tight is coming back and just about every skateboarder out there is wearing tight pants again. I used to skate aggressive inline and baggy was in because you needed some freaking knee pads under those pants. But kids these days wear tight/normal pants and dont even worry about those knee pads - eeep!

I guess its a generation thing.. as they say, its the duty of the younger generation to challenge or flip the current generation.

i love how you roller skaters had to add the word "AGGRESSIVE" to the name so it wasn't quite as gay......but it's still rollerskating.....

i love how you roller skaters had to add the word "AGGRESSIVE" to the name so it wasn't quite as gay......but it's still rollerskating.....
LOL but it was agressive.. there are two (well I guess three if you count speed skating) types of inline skating.. agressive and recreational. The skates of course are completely different too and agressive inline skates typically roll only on two wheels (per skate) even though there are four wheels (the other two are used to guide the skate once its on a rail or a ledge or whatever). I mean its not like you can take a recreational skate and grind it on a rail, it would just crack. I guess its like the "mountain biking" and "biking". Yeah you can take a normal bike down a mountain but that same normal bike won't really handle a 5 ft drop. And some "mountain bikes" actually never make it to the mountain -- my Specialized BigHit, which technically is a "mountain bike", has never seen a mountain but plenty of asphalt/drops in DC, so I guess its a "road" bike.

Here's a bad ass picture, i will admit those guys have balls. but being a dirtbike guy, i always had the instinct to hate them......
060803-1147_060803_iain_mcleod.jpg

but being a dirtbike guy, i always had the instinct to hate them......
Oh I can completely understand that. They are completely different cultures. Just the environment itself is completely different -- dirtbikers (if thats the proper term) generally hang out in the remote areas (woodlands/desert) while skaters typically are in the inner-city. There's a tendency for at least some animosity between such different groups of people who live and play by different rules.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

True dat. but to get back on topic(no offense IZ), I might have a sponsor! he just called me and we are having lunch tomorrow! (gay)

Back