• Register Today It's free!

Supercharger 2010 explorer

blkstage3

Reaction score
City, State
Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 limited
I have the chance to buy a 2010 explorer limited and I don't want to go through with it if I can't supercharge it so I'm asking if anyone makes one, or if a mustang supercharger could fit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can supercharge anything with the right money. Unless you have money to blow and will be buying the truck outright with no loan I think it would be pretty dumb to tear up an about brand new truck under warrenty.

I'm wondering if there's a kit but, my grandpa owns a ford dealer so warranty doesn't really mean anything to me it's paid for by the dealership.

You can supercharge anything with the right money. Unless you have money to blow and will be buying the truck outright with no loan I think it would be pretty dumb to tear up an about brand new truck under warrenty.

Huh??? Pretty dumb? Wow. I plan to supercharge my Adrenalin ASAP. I just can't find a used Kenne Bell, Saleen Series VI or Whipple kit yet. As soon as I do, I will buy it and install. Same goes for the custom Baer brake setup I am putting together.

In my mind, it is pretty dumb to drive a brand new vehicle for 36K miles without the enjoyment the performance upgrades would give you. Why wait?

In my mind, it is pretty dumb to drive a brand new vehicle for 36K miles without the enjoyment the performance upgrades would give you.
Its actually pretty smart because other people have different priorities in life and put money their into other things that appreciates in value instead of things that only depreciate over time.

Of course, putting performance upgrades into a vehicle is a practice in insanity and cash buring. Very rarely a wise investment.

My point was that if you ARE going to modify, do it sooner rather than later.

My 2010 Adrenalin will have 12,000 miles on it when it gets Saleen Supercharged at Brenspeed in October 2011.

Back