Superlift SOA done, now for the front | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Superlift SOA done, now for the front

Nope. Because if you buy a package with 4wheelparts they give you a deal, I got like 200$ off becuase I got the whole kit and tires.

No offense to most who've used 4wheel parts for installs..but here in OKC, they suck! The guys that work there are idiots and assholes. The one I used when I lived in Sacramento were very knowledgable and friendly. I do 90% of my own work. I hate cutting a check to someone so they can use my vehicle as a learning tool.:eek:

Final "show pics" here:
Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by ProPhotog
No offense to most who've used 4wheel parts for installs..but here in OKC, they suck! The guys that work there are idiots and assholes. The one I used when I lived in Sacramento were very knowledgable and friendly. I do 90% of my own work. I hate cutting a check to someone so they can use my vehicle as a learning tool.:eek:

Shoot...you pretty much summed up all my experiences with those *******s in one paragraph!!! I would never take my rig there to get work done. Every time I go there I leave totally pissed off and swearing my ass off, cursing the experience.:rolleyes: :mad:

Back