?'s about Superlift SOA conv. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

?'s about Superlift SOA conv.

I would believe so........ don't quote me on that :( Not done any research on the 2nd GENS though. Has to do with the width of your leaf pack and the bracket leaf perch :scratch:

:usa: :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Somewhat related question, would those work on a 2nd gen with SOA?

Same axle, only difference is the 2nd gens have discs in the rear. all the mounting points are the same.

Awesome =] Might have to get me one of those superlift kits then =] I kinda really like them..

Awesome =] Might have to get me one of those superlift kits then =] I kinda really like them..

Are you thinking about the sloped bl too?

Are you thinking about the sloped bl too?

Most likely. Only way to get it to look right wiht a 4" superlift up front.

you could just TT it and have 6" all around with the SOA in the rear.

where did you get this kit for the rear? i dont know much about lift kits. but i found a 6" that i want to put on my 91 explorer, and the truck im getting the lift on has the welded on axel flip kit.
please e-mail me. smccoy6734@northwestms.edu

thanks

Sorry about this extremely newbish question but I am new to all of this and still somewhat confused by some of the terms. What exactly are you guys referring to when you say "TT" ?

Thanks for the info. I was half expecting alot of flaming without much of an answer after my experiences on other forums with asking questions.

LOL! I'm new to the seen too.

I inherrited my dads explorer two years ago. I want to lift it, but wanted to wait for tax season. I ended up spending alittle too much on fixing a boat, but I will do this either in midsummer or tax time next year.

I definantly want the 5.5 suspension LK.

Does this explorer still sag?

Back