suspension setup

macknos94

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Harrisburg, pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 mountaineer premier
Hey guys I can't remember who hit me up about buying my lift but I have it all boxed up. I am gonna sell it to the first person who has cash. I'm trying to clear out my garage so I have more room for the new parts

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why are ya installing new gears? Unless you plan on running 35ish tires I think the 4.10s will kill your gas milage and driving ability. With my 3.73 and the 35s I had no real issues with getting them rolling. Plus I still got pretty good mpg.

In fact I installed 3.73 gears in my new axles but that will be behind a diesel.

Yeah I was initially looking at 3.73's but after working out the math it looks like that would pretty much put me back to where I was with the stock tires. From my math going with 4.10s with 265s would be like having 3.73's on stock tires. Highway mileage should be ok...only about 2000 RPM at 65mph

how big are your lift spacers

3/2.5 with longer upper control arms

can you pm me price for just upper arms?

Refuse to split up the lift because it is all ment to work together. The upper control arms will only work with 3 inch lift spacers and no others.

are you intrested in your old rims for the lift

No I bought 17x10s for the new lift. I'm also using 8 lug axles now so

Hey guys I'm gonna keep it up for sale for another week or so. If someone needs time to get money together then let my know. If it doesn't sell on here then I'm gonna try eBay or I might buy another ex/mountaineer/ aviator from the auction lift it and put it on my buddies lot.

Back