tbars 95 ranger ext. trim pics | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

tbars 95 ranger ext. trim pics

update:
no problems what so ever from the paint so far...i was really worried about the rear fenders with so many coats and then i had to pound them in with my hand when they were fresh...i'm a liking my newly updated truck...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...latest update:
...the paint and prep worked out perfect...considering most of this summer it was about 100 degrees plus or minus...no problems on any of the areas i thought would be a problem...i di manage to get 2 small chips on the front bumper...one from a rock and the other i bumped a steel door open...:eek: ...and the paint has not yet popped, flaked or anything...
...what can i say, it's my daily driver...:D

thanx! looks awesome, im gonna try it myself

...goodluck wth your project...:thumbsup:

Well now, that is badass and just changed my mind about the Takomah :) So if I get a Ranger for Jr, about how much extra to do those mods?

...when jr gets his ranger, give me a hollar and i'll see what i can do...:D

Alright! Sounds good... (any specific year work best?) I like the new model...

...they all have good and bad points...newer models, 98 till now are more expensive to lift over 2"...alot more...;)...the best newer model would be an fx4 level II...i forget what year was the last ones but they are the heaviest duty built ranger...:dunno:
...pre 98, 97 and earlier are cheaper to work on but they are older and require more maintenance..

...just a link for you...if you want to see probably the most and best customized fx4 level II, it is owned by rwenzing...he is a member here and he has done some of the sweetest work on his truck and it looks stock, like it was ordered with all the items he put on it...btw, 5.0 engines like his are not stock...:D
...here is a link to his ultimate ranger..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167165

Very nice! w/5.0! Maybe I'll get it for myself :) Jr can get his own...

do u have to sand down the plastic ?

Back