Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
it all started with i just wanted to fix my bent, and then repaint, the faded two tone grey rear bumper this weekend...before i could even get the material together i noticed my factory add on fenders were not only trail rashed, but in the last couple of months they were flaking more at the trail rash and now they were bubbling the paint...i scratched the bubbled paint and it just popped off...
ok, i'll do the rear bumper and the plastic fenders and that will fill in my weekend...
Famous last words...as it went, i had to search 9 stores for the exact in stock but currently out of stock paint, 3 auto and 2 specialized commercial hardware stores, 2 junkyards and the ford dealership to replace missing, broken or wrong parts to accomplish this task...
i still have more work to do on the suspension first and then i'm going to tackle the roof cancer sometime in between...this is my daily driver and it works daily and goes on trails on the weekend...the trail rash it wears as a badge of honor but she's like me, scars all over but boy we clean up good, lmao...
to make this long story short, i'll post some pics and let them speak for themselves...and btw, the tires in these are 32x11.50's...they are on till i get my front end modded to where i want it..

front before:
ranger003of2.jpg

after:
exttrim001yz0.jpg

side before:
ranger002gb8.jpg

after:
exttrim005wx9.jpg

rear before:
pickuplot5003oh3.jpg

after
exttrim003nn6.jpg

plus a coupe more:
exttrim007dm0.jpg

exttrim002ee3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks, i just new you were posting to tell me i posted in the wrong forum, lmao...now if i can get the front end skyjacker or superlift parts for it i can get to working on one of my big trucks thats been neglected...

i thought about that and felt it didn't totally fit that forum so it fit the ranger section...plus i meant to add that i tinted my windows friday...lets just say i wound up working on my truck all thru the weekend...now i need to get busy with my jobs so i could pay for the add ons later...:salute:

roflmao...i knew you would be looking....when i get the front end parts and in, it will be a dirty ranger again...:cool:

whispers: thats what i was thinking when i decided to do my front end...

lmao...with the 2.3 its just a putter but we'll look good drinking the beer and talking to the ladies...

actually, thank you for the invite and i appreciate it...i might just do that...i would like to meet everyone and look at their vehicles so i can steal some ideas for another ranger or ex i will get in the future...my junkyard guy asked me today if i wanted to put a solid axle on this truck...:scratch:

as long as my bossy little chihuahua is welcome, so am i...:cool:

froader i got your message but who is the chiquita??? :wow:

sorry, my truck got to work inside for a change and i couldn't resist...i love my truck, lmao...

indoors004rj5.jpg

indoors001yi7.jpg

indoors005mz3.jpg

indoors003qb6.jpg

indoors002ih1.jpg

that looks way hot now...i love the monchromatic look..and not being a big off road guy myself i love the lift height/tire combo i think that whole package just looks really mean for a badass street ride..but something tells me thats not the direction your gonna stay with this one and the off road bug has bitten-lol.......lookin good

thank you, that means alot coming from a guy who is into his truck looks as much as you are...as for more changes to this one, i'm thinking minimum...i have some front end mechanical work to do and thats about it...well, maybe a removable litebar over the cab and thats it....well maybe a, j/k...this truck is my on/off truck but as for the being bitten by the bug??? i do see a off road project truck in my future....

thanks griffin...give a hillbilly a can of spray paint and turn him loose and this is what ya come up with, lmao...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

btw, i like the dave dudley refference...:burnout:

Back