Tellico! April 2002 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico! April 2002

Paul, sorry to hear that. Jason, if you can show up, please do. I'll bet that you can run your own vehicle that weekend. If not, I'm alone so you could ride with me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds good. i'll most likely be there. i guess finalized details such as time and stuff will come later?

Originally posted by Paul N.
Stock, mild-stock, super-stock, or whatever - I won't be able to make this one. Sounds like it may be interesting, but I volunteered to coach my son's soccer team and that will keep me busy through about mid-May. Maybe next time...

Paul,

Don't you have an assistant coach just for the case you get :rolleyes: sick :D or something? I'm asst. coach in my son's team and every season I run several practices and games alone. Just a hint.

I will not be able to attend myself to Tellico this time because of a business trip overseas. :(

Who IS going???????

OK, we have a few threads going about Tellico at this point. The bottom line is WHO IS GOING:D and who is not:( ?

So far the score, as I see it is;

Gerald 100% Friday - Sunday
Rick 100% Friday - Sunday
Paul S ?? Depends on work
Mad Mike ??
jasonb 100% ????
TarHeel ??
Jason ??
Josh ??
A Host of others ???????????

This will be a fun trip with just Gerald and me, but it would be more fun (or funner:confused: , if you will) with more people.

not able to go

It's official

I can't go. That weekend a couple of guys at work are taking off which means I have to stay :(

Ya'll have fun though!

So - - Did you guys agree with the 20th and 21st of April ??

Doesn't look too good for me on that weekend, but just want to stay in the loop. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Yep, it's a definate go for that weekend. I don't see how we could reschedule it a fourth time. We'll do that weekend, but you let me know another time you can make it later on and I'll join you, Paul.

I'm in. just need to know the exact date so I can take off work.

I'm there!:D

We (Sandi and I) will be staying Friday and Saturday night. Planning on a run Sunday before heading out (10 hour drive:eek: ).

Looks like only a few of this the "Pre-Run". That;s fine we should be able to scout more trails this way.

I began construction :hammer: on my front bumper tonight! I am now officially in the market for a 8 or 9000lb winch! :bounce:

TELLICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick, it is looking like I will not be able to get out there until Friday evening, so I may miss a run on Friday afternoon. I'm still good to go for the rest of the weekend though.
What's the count now? Who is still showing up?

me me me..
am i the only relatively stock vehicle going now?! i'm gonna feel like i'm holding everyone back. mabye i will just ride with one of you guys or something. either way,
i'll be there. not sure yet what day i'll get there and what time, so i'll update that. what time will you guys be hitting the trails on saturday morning?

That's cool, looks like Sandi won't be coming. She has been off work for more testing and dr. visits.

I don't know who is going. You, me, jasonb......

MadMike?

Paul S. is on his way up here for his training.

I have my bumper mounted and the "new" Ramsey REP8000 mounted on it. The winch is not hooked up yet. Front locker works! Hope I don't break anything. Still needs some grinding and a paint job on the bumper.

I'll find out what cabin we are in and let you know, so when you get there you will have some idea. About what time do you expect to be there?

Gerrald, did you see my message that some guys from CNC would like to ride with us? What do you think?

jasonb, we should be able to find you some place to ride.

:bounce: TELLICO!!!!!!!! :bounce:

GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE?????

ILL GO IF THATS OK, I READ ABOVE THAT THERE WILL BE A JEEP CLUB UP THERE WHICH IS COOL BECAUSE I HAVE SOME BUDDIES THAT WILL BE THERE FOR THAT AND THEY SAID THAT I COULD SLEEP IN THERE CABIN SO NO WORRIES ON WHERE TO STAY.
I CANT WAIT TO TEST OUT MY 33" MT/R S.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK END
DAVE

Dave,

Your coming is cool with me. You need to check on the Jeep thing though, there is a big Jeep run the weekend before. That is why we are going the 19th.

When do you plan on arriving? I should be there Friday early afternoon for a 1:00 pm run.

anyway i could meet up with you guys around lunch on saturday? i plan on camping sat night if there are places. anyway, let me know please. i can't get up there friday at all now.

jasonb

We will, of course, be on the trails by then. Call my cell (757-592-0754), it works on and off and we will get hooked up.

As for camping. I'm sure there are places, I just don't know of them.

Are you planning on staying for the short (in my case) ride on Sunday?

Who else is going?????? Or have the others found other things to do?:D

T E L L I C O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

ok.. so when are you all getting there and where do you stay? hotels? i could possibly still pull off getting there friday night. if i get there saturday, i'll ride sunday definately. if i get there friday, i may still ride sunday....

i'd go.. but ah gerald won't let me lol... not that mine could make it up there anyway... i'd would probably break down.
but seriously.. next time there is a run gerald.. its not like your gonna ask me for id to see how old i REALLY am. haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by BoatsRcool
i'd go.. but ah gerald won't let me lol... not that mine could make it up there anyway... i'd would probably break down.
but seriously.. next time there is a run gerald.. its not like your gonna ask me for id to see how old i REALLY am. haha

Go man, how can he stop you? Its not like he ownes Tellico and says you can't enter because I said you can't. There more than one camp site there even if he says you can't camp here.

Back