Tellico Revisited.. June 28th | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico Revisited.. June 28th

Are you coming up for this one Patrick?

Yeah, I'm only like an hour and a half away, lucky me!!!!!! But not to rub it in or anything. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be there, the Durango will be parked at the end of trail 1...where it belongs haha.

I know I asked this already, but since I did not get any answers, I am assuming that I am. Is anyone else heading down on Friday? Everyone else that I had asked to go with me this weekend ended up having to work, so I will be coming stag. Just want to know if I need to bring some cards with me to keep me busy :D

i PMed you about meeting up with Ray at the campground. he has the short blue Montero with a roof rack and tire on top. the guys there should provide enough interesting conversation to keep you amused.

take some time to fully secure stuff in your x so it doens't bounce around. other than.. be ready for a lot of fun on saturday! see you all there.

I dont know about you Josh, but I am ready to see some smashed culverts haha. Yall think that we will go up that trail any farther, I think it was 6 where JoshC bent his perches.

that was trail 8. we'll do it. 6 was were we started. we should be able to do both.

Heading out the door as I type this, Tellico here I come! :D

Jason and I are making our plans for tomorrow morning on PMs as we speak.

Aside from the waking up at 4:05 part, I can't wait :D

it doesn't take 1.5 hrs to get to my house!!!! i'm only like 15 miles away..

I figure once I wake up, I'll need 40 minutes to actual regain consciousness, shower, dress, eat breakfast, make sure I have everything, etc. So I'll leave here at 4:45. Then it takes 36 minutes to get to your house (according to Mapquest, with wrong directions), which I rounded up to 40, so hypothetically I'll arrive at your place at 5:25.

I'll most likely be early, but don't worry about me :D

I am gonna wake up at 5:24:38 and get dressed then drive the 77 feet to jasons house...4:05...good god that is early.

I know this is a long shot but is anyone in East TN heading up there Sat. morning that i could ride with?:D

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
I am gonna wake up at 5:24:38 and get dressed then drive the 77 feet to jasons house

You suck you suck you suck :p

Originally posted by diablo5969
You suck you suck you suck :p

hey man, I never thought about it, but you are more than welcome to come stay over here tonite, we have a guest bedroom you can use. That way you dont have to get up till 5ish.

Originally posted by ExplSport02
I know this is a long shot but is anyone in East TN heading up there Sat. morning that i could ride with?:D

no one that I know of...how far away from it are you?

Knoxville....probably 1-2 hrs

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
hey man, I never thought about it, but you are more than welcome to come stay over here tonite, we have a guest bedroom you can use. That way you dont have to get up till 5ish.

I'd go ask my dad, but by the time I asked, and if he did say yes I'd have to drive out to your place, and at this point it'd be so late when I got there that I probably will actually get more sleep by staying here. But thanks for the offer.

It was raining earlier when I was out with friends, I don't know how that will effect tomorrow. I tried checking the weather up there, but none of the weather websites have Tellico.

You know what I just realized? When I'm making the drive to Jason's house, all the Buckhead bars and clubs will have just closed, so cops will be out in force. Damn. Speed limit all the way.

And on that note: sleep. I'm gonna need it. Good night everybody, see ya tomorrow morning!

Alright, well, I'm back and I survived.

It was an excellent trip, but I am going to sleep now, and I will sleep well tonight, I guarantee it.

When someone does a trip report and starts posting pics, but a link in here!

I started one with a few pics, but there needs to be better ones than I have got! Its here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back