Tellico Revisited.. June 28th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico Revisited.. June 28th

well what you just said about needing a new supplier could very well be the reason why my mag lists it, but their site does not! I emailed them this morning, I will see what they say...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jason, I may have a few more trucks going!! Maybe an Ex Sport and a CJ7. I'll let you as time gets closer.

sounds good josh!
got a guy in a EB going from work now too.

this is going to be a big run. we will definately be splitting up into smaller groups.

bump!

its next weekend.. anyone else gonna join in now?

i got josh adams and caleb right now. who else?

Well, I was hoping that I would be able to acquire a locker before this run, and I was really hoping for an Elocker, so I called Reider Racing today. I inquired about the special they were having on the Elocker for the 8.8 and they told me that Eaton got backed up and it would be mid summer before the 8.8 would see an Elocker. So I will be running with open diffs, Tellico here I come! :D

And is there anyone else arriving friday and camping? I am going to need help regarding somewhere to stay.....

i asked the guy heading it up for directiosn to camp #3. that's where most will be.

i'll reply here when he gives me info.

and chase.. one guy said you could ride with him if my buddy goes... he's cool..

Jason, you and I need to get together about a meeting place so we can drive to meet Ray at the other pay station.

Originally posted by jasonb
and chase.. one guy said you could ride with him if my buddy goes... he's cool..

Yes, I got someone to ride with! When will you know if he's going?

that friday night probably!! i'll let you early next week. either way.. do you still plan on riding up there with me?

josh.. what way do you usually go to get there?

jasonb

Hey Digger, unless you got a ride, you still want to join me?

i dunno. let me see what is going on that weekend. i think i'm going to visit western carolina that weekend but dunno. call me that friday and ask me and i'll tell ya if i'm coming or not.

do you still plan on riding up there with me?

If I can get someone to ride with there, I'll definitely be going up with you. I'm hoping I'll find someone who can give me a ride when we get there. Is that still cool with you?

you'll have a seat up there for sure. there are a ton of vehicles going.

I come up US 76 through Clayton and go through Hayesville, and get on 64 around that area.
Are you driving up Sat. morning?

yeah i'm driving up sat morning. i'll take a look at the map and see where we could meet. last time i basically took 129 the whole way up there if you want to look too. PM me your number and i'll give you a call tonight or sometime this weekend.

you'll have a seat up there for sure. there are a ton of vehicles going.

That's what I was assuming, but I was kinda hoping it'd be set up before getting there. I don't want it be a situation like "Alright, guys, let's hit the trails. Oh, wait, ummm, who takes the kid?" Oh well, I guess I'll just head up and hope

well.. your riding with me up there now! my buddy... once again.. has cancelled. i think i'll quit inviting him.

Originally posted by Robb
i like rainbows
LOL!!!
happydevil.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by thomas the train
choo chooo

Hey uhh...you are not camping friday night, correct? :p

Back