• Register Today It's free!

terribleII89 from va

terribleII89

Reaction score
City, State
prince george, virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 broncoII xlt
hey yal , just fro starters i have a 89 broncoII with an sas i swaped in a d35 front and a d30 rear from a jeep cherokee and now workin on a 289 to swap in . if any of yal are famillar of broncoii.org yal may have seen me there but ive decided to spread out a lil bit so here i am!!:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

hey yal , just fro starters i have a 89 broncoII with an sas i swaped in a d35 front and a d30 rear from a jeep cherokee
Welcome!

Isnt it the other way around - D30 front and D35 rear?

is the Jeep D35 stronger then the stock 89 7.5? just curious.

Lets see some pics!!! and welcome!! BII is the Explorer's daddy

is the Jeep D35 stronger then the stock 89 7.5? just curious.

Lets see some pics!!! and welcome!! BII is the Explorer's daddy

so far it has ben :thumbsup: and ill post pics soon as figure out how i think i know but ill try later lol:D and thanks for the welcomes

l_0f2d7279b37549c6a2154080b7f39e45.jpg

l_de21e225039b4965b8afdd6537edcd9d.jpg

ok now ill try a vid if it works

th_SANY0301.jpg

well im gonna say hi again but to the explorer side of the family this time i started off with the bII as yall seen and while i was building the bII my buddy was workin on an explorer pretty musch same set up as mine except he kept the 8.8 and is on 35s well now since he will be a dad im taking over the rig so here is my side project/my dd xlpoded:

91 ford explorer
4.0l engine(stock)
m5od 5 speed trans (we swaped in after goin through 2 a4ld auto trans)
5.5 sus lift with 4" skyjacker easy ride tj coils and 2.5 spacers in the front , rear is lifted by a soa (sprinover axle) and 3" shackels
sas done with a low pinion d30 from a tj
and its sittin on mix match 35x12.50
not many other mods but more to come

1266871716.jpg

1266871458.jpg

sorry for the crapy pics it all i have of it he as all the good build pics and action pics and vids that i shall one day confiscate as well :D

Looks like a decent rig :thumbsup:

decent is cuttin it lol it still needs right much work it still has a few thing i need to work out (just so the cops wont mess with me ) but so far it drives pretty good

Well at least it should do good on the trails :)

yeah once i get the front and rear gears matching and make a front drive shaft it should do well :thumbsup:

Back