Texas Tragedy | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Tragedy

View

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay Gerald, I told you i got a shot of the butterflies so here it is! The explorer was moving on a bumpy trail when this was taken so its not very centered, but oh well. This doesnt even begin to show how many there were.
View

(I lost my Photo's due to Photopion charging to host pictures)

Sorry Rod, just trying bring some humor to this.
you like the "Before" Picture Rod? notice it doien't have your roof rack. feel free to use it as your "Before Picture"

So far so good

CBoug,
Hehe I dont mind, I appreciate the fact that you asked me first.

Well, got the truck back home this morning, everything "seems" to be running ok, looks like the carpets will be ok. My airbag light is staying on though, any ideas?
Once again thanks for everyones help in getting my baby back home, could'nt of happened without yall.
And although I ruined everyones weekend, everyone got some darn good pictures.

Also, could everyone email me there pics so I can make a writeup, please dont send the photopoint links, just the original pics that were scanned in. Thanks a lot.
Here is the email: kwalkins@austin.rr.com

[Edited by Sinjin[PEZ] on 10-17-2000 at 09:59 AM]

just remember you didnt ruin anyones weekend. We still hada ball out there!

Well, to Sinjin's misfortune, it seems to have brought others laughs...Sin, sorry to hear that happened, but it those are some sweet pics! :) Well, I'd just try and keep light of the situation..If it makes ya feel better, I was in a mud pit and the mud was so slick i slid into another one of the groups explorers....I'm still taking care of the situation now:)
Pete

Its ok to laugh about it now, I finally got "Red October" home.
The cool thing about when it happened was no one laughed until I laughed first, and then we joked about.

Pete,
Ive been waiting to see the pics from Attica, and I had been following that thread as well, sorry to hear about your mishap. Cant wait to see the pics!

pics for writeup

Well does anyone want me to make a writeup?? I asked yall to send me your pics but no one did. Please send me your pics so I can do this for us.
Email them to me at kwalkins@austin.rr.com

Rod,

I Send you a PM.

I was packing up my stuff to move last weekend and came across a roll of film which I had no idea what was on it. Noticed it was Kodachrome which is the old slide film I used to use before I switched to digital. So I just got it back today and it's our Slab run! I got three really great pictures of Rod's stuck and there great shots, really impressed with it, but it's slide film so I have to find a film scanner. It was kind of funny looking at it again. :)

Brings back memories.

Back