Back From the Slabs!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back From the Slabs!!!!

Keith,

Yaa we saw them in Marble Falls at the HEB, I talked to Scott (CHIA on there board), he wants to put an Explorer/Xterra run together. They had a pretty big group. Happen to get any pics of them?

Rod

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Re: Re: Hehehe...

Originally posted by Mudd*****
We are now accepting donations to get Michael an elite membership so he can have this picture as his avatar!
Someone needs to digitally remove that tow strap first. . :)

Re: Re: Re: Hehehe...

Originally posted by Jefe

Someone needs to digitally remove that tow strap first. . :)

So does that mean your going to Donate now?

Michaelava.jpg

Rod,

No I didn't get any pictures, if they go on a run with 4wd vechicles let me know, I would love to follow those guys and actually see how they perform.

Good Job on that picture Kris. See if you can do that on the one of the passenger side. I think I would rather use that one.

Originally posted by trckmagik
Hey guys, Dina (my girlfriend) just emailed me something that she wanted me to post for her.
From Dina:
"Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I had a blast out at the
Slabs this weekend. Besides my near death experiences..hehe..from what
I know and saw it seemed to be a very successful trip. My boy Brian
(Trckmagik) I believe impressed a number of people with the Sport Trac
this weekend....new found respect I think so....I can truly see why you
all put so much into your vehicles now, what a sport! Gotta do this
again...Dina"

O.K. send this to "Dina" from me.
Tell her if she had that much fun she better sign up on the board.
Now that she has the bug I hope to see her and her boy (YOU) either at Moab or CCR2002 or better yet both. You had a great group there, we have wheeled with most of them. At these other runs there will be twice or three times as many Explorer's and owners.

Nothing better wheeling at 12,000-14,000 feet on shelf roads.

Ok, hows this one.

Michaelava2.jpg

Originally posted by Kris Guilbeaux
Ok, hows this one.

Michaelava2.jpg
Hey that looks pretty good. Put his and mine next to each other and that would be a good picture.

We should start a three wheeling thread it looks like. Who can get the highest WITHOUT going over?

here is another if you dont like that one...

Dead Link Removed

FUN

looks like you guys had a LOT of fun, Gerald if you are going to try to compress a frontend down that far you better consider gaining some more weight, seriously though that was a great pic. Exactly where are the slabs in Texas??????????

ok, my pics are up:

demon4x4.com/runs/slabs.htm

Michael, your page has been updated:

demon4x4.com/Michael

Kris & Gerald, do you mind if I post your pics from the slabs on my site? Credit will be given where credit is due, as always ;)

Randall, you need to set me up w/ a page like that! My affiliations are the same! See if you can get some of the good photos off of this thread. That would rock./

Originally posted by Mudd*****
Kris & Gerald, do you mind if I post your pics from the slabs on my site? Credit will be given where credit is due, as always ;)

No problem at all Randall. I can't wait to see yours built up at Moab next year.

Marshall, do a Mapquest for Kingsland, TX. The Slabs are on the section of the Llano River that runs just south of Kingsland, about 40 miles west of Austin.

I'm off on the rest of the Herc Tour in three hours guys. C'ya later!

hey where did that hole come from.

Dead Link Removed

Hey Kris! I guess the camera developed? Can you post any of the other pictures that we took here for us all to look at? That would be great if you could.

I will but it might be a few days till I get a lot of them Scanned. I did get a lot of the photos but some where water damaged...

Re: hey where did that hole come from.

Originally posted by Kris Guilbeaux
Dead Link Removed

Kris's truck's new nick: Watered Down :D LOL

Bryan, I'll get your page set up when I get home today, I am at work right now (Shhh!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice pics guys! Looks like you had a blast. Kubben, where are the pics of your heap? Gerald, your new roof rack looks killer! I will have to make it out to the slabs sometime also. Looks like a lot of wheelin fun. Maybe summer of 02???? I can bring my big heap out there.

Back