Thanks Seni and Good Luck with Twitter | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanks Seni and Good Luck with Twitter

Rocketfan

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Explorer XLT
Just saw that Seni would be transitioning to twitter in another thread and wanted to thank Seni for all the information, advice and great customer service she has provided on this forum. While I wish you could stay with us and continue to hold our hand throughout the process, I hope this transition is good for you and was made in recognition of your hard work and dedication. Thanks again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just saw that Seni would be transitioning to twitter in another thread and wanted to thank Seni for all the information, advice and great customer service she has provided on this forum. While I wish you could stay with us and continue to hold our hand throughout the process, I hope this transition is good for you and was made in recognition of your hard work and dedication. Thanks again.

Ditto! Thank you Seni! Good luck on Twitter!!

Same here Thanks!! You will be missed!

*Holding back tears.*

I will really miss this forum but just know that I sit right next to Cory...your new (really returning) advocate. Cut him some slack, he's a nice guy! If you find yourself missing me, I can always be found on Twitter, username: @FordCustService. I wish you all the best of luck and wonderful adventures in your Explorers! :)

~Seni

*Holding back tears.*

I will really miss this forum but just know that I sit right next to Cory...your new (really returning) advocate. Cut him some slack, he's a nice guy! If you find yourself missing me, I can always be found on Twitter, username: @FordCustService. I wish you all the best of luck and wonderful adventures in your Explorers! :)

~Seni

At work but have to break the rules and post a BIG thank you Seni! Read my PM I sent earlier....

We will take care of Cory.....:D

Thanks Seni for all the information. Will Cory be handling the PM's at this site from now on? I sent a PM yesterday, so should I resend it to Cory?

I got a PM from Natasha this morning. She will be helping Cory until further notice. She is very nice as well.

Thanks gdecamp! I really appreciate it! :D

Moo26, yes: I’ll be handling the PMs (with the help of Natasha like drumguru1 mentioned), but there’s no need to resend your requests addressed to me because it all comes to the same inbox! :)

Cory

Thanks gdecamp! I really appreciate it! :D

Moo26, yes: I’ll be handling the PMs (with the help of Natasha like drumguru1 mentioned), but there’s no need to resend your requests addressed to me because it all comes to the same inbox! :)

Cory

No problem Cory, first beer is on us! You buy the rest though, Ford will reimburse you no? :D

Thumbs up for this thread. Seni has been great and he time on this forum is very appreciated!

--Rich

Thumbs up for this thread. Seni has been great and he time on this forum is very appreciated!

--Rich
Seni really is great. She enjoyed her time on the forum and loves to hear that she is missed.

Cory

Back