Presidential Address of the NEX Nation | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Presidential Address of the NEX Nation

Hey Ike, congrats on your election. Things are so crazy with me too. This is the first time in two weeks I've been online for anything besides reading my e-mail. Also, I don't get to surf at work much because I'm riding to work with my brother and he won't stay long enough for me to get through all the pages of threads to see what interests me. Yeah, my tranny has almost given up the ghost, I can't get the truck up over 35 MPH anymore, I brought it to work last week and the guy that's doing the job was to have started it, but with the extremely hot weather we've been having he hasn't wanted to tackle it yet, hopefully the cool weather will stick around so he can get started. I also removed my rear plate because another lady here who had her car fixed had her rear plate stolen for the registration sticker, and I didn't want the same to happen to me. I have to contact Mike to find out for sure that he's going to the Jambo and then it comes down to where I'm going to stay when I'm there and cost. Hope this works out for me this time.

Later,

Yikes - stolen plates?

Hope the tranny repair works out for you, working in the swealtering heat is no fun. Best of luck.

the site is a geocities account. i dont think it can be transferred to someone elses name, and it definitely cant be hosted somewhere else. it costs like $8.00 a month, or something rediculous like that. PM me for more info on it, or send me an e-mail at fourxfred@yahoo.com. congrads zack.

V8BoatBuilder said:
Yikes - stolen plates?

Hope the tranny repair works out for you, working in the swealtering heat is no fun. Best of luck.

Yeah, getting your rear plate stolen happens alot around here. People too lazy or cheap to pay the money to legally insure and register their cars are the biggest culprits. My mom had her plates stolen three times before she was allowed to put the plate in the rear window (Her car died last year, so she doesn't have to worry about it anymore)

As for the tranny, today my brother pulled my truck into one of the receiving bays where we work and if he has time before we have to leave, he'll put the truck up on jackstands and pull the starter to have one less thing in the way. And he and Adam (the guy that's doing the work for me) will be working on it a bit every day. Hopefully it will be done in a couple of weeks.

I miss not driving my Explorer!!! :(

Back